You/Boa Hancock - Fight

(One Piece)

AN: I've not seen or read One Piece so characters might be all OOC

Boa frowned at your answer, not believing that she had heard you correctly

"I'm sorry but we're going to do what?"

"We're going to fight, Nami and Luffy. Then we'll go out on a double date."

"I'm sorry but why would we fight them and why can't we just go on a double date first."

"Because my idiot of a brother thinks that the two of them are better than us and I just couldn't let him think that. So I challenged him to a fight and the loser has to pay for the dinner. Isn't that a great idea?"

"I don't want to go to dinner all sweaty."

"Please, Boaaaa. I'll do anything if you do this one tiny favor for me."

She sighs and nods. You owed her big time for agreeing to your stupid idea. Times like this made her really see how you and Luffy were related. Neither of you looked alike or acted similar but sometimes you both came up with a stupid plan that involved dragging everyone to doing it.

"I'm not going to be very happy if you lose."

"You think I'll lose to my brother?!" When she doesn't answer, you take her silence as a yes. "How rude! I thought you would be on my side. I'll show you to never doubt me."

When you weren't looking, Boa smiled. She loved to rile you up and watch you fight.

X

"No fighting dirty and you can't partner up against one person unless they're partner has given up. Any questions."

When they all shake their head, you start the fight. You make the first move, refusing to let Luffy gain the upper hand.

"Don't worry, sis. I'll go easy on you."

"Shut up! I don't need you to go easy on me. I can easily beat your ass."

"We'll see about that."

X

Nami and Boa are standing outside the fight area to watch the two of you fight.

"How long do you think it'll take them to notice that we're not fighting."

"They'll notice until one of them loses. Those two clearly have been wanting a match like this for ages."

"I know. I don't even know why they dragged us into it."

"I think they just used us as an excuse to fight."

"Those two idiots. Maybe we should just leave them and go out for dinner."

Boa turns to Nami with a wide smile.

"I think that's a brilliant idea."

X

You and Luffy laid on your backs, struggling to catch your breath. Their fight had ended in a draw so the winner would be determined by Nami or Boa winning.

"Boa? Baby? Did you win?"

"Don't be stupid, (y/n). Nami clearly won, right?"

When neither of you get answers, you both sit up to find that you had been left alone.

"They seriously left? How long have they've been gone?!"

"Maybe they already finished their fight and went ahead?"

"Yeah, maybe. Lets go find them."

X

You and Luffy have to lean on each other to make your way across the restaurant to meet up with Nami and Boa. When you arrive, they turn to face you with an amused smile.

"So I see that the fight is finally over. Who won?"

"It was a draw! Who won from your fight?"

"We didn't fight. We actually left as soon as the two of you started fighting."

You groan loudly as you take a seat besides Boa. Luffy does the same and lets his head rest on her shoulder.

"I'm too tired too argue about this. Lets just call it a draw."

"Agreed."

Neither of you even get a chance to eat as you both fall asleep with your heads on the shoulders of your respective girlfriends.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kokomi Teruhashi - Fan

Ha Yuri Zahard - Ignorance

Shinobu Kocho - Part 2

--------------