Company

The drive was about twenty minutes to Sharon's place.

Sharon leads you inside and there were paintings everywhere, suits in glass.

"Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well." Sam glanced around, impressed.

"At some point, I thought if I had to hustle, I might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler." Sharon turns back to all four of you, smirking. "You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?"

"Easy. Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monets." You chuckled.

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork." Zemo walked passed all of you, studying the artwork on the wall. "Monet. Van Gogh. Classics."

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake." Bucky corrects. "Real stuff sits in places like this."

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than me." You take your phone from your purse that you surprisingly haven't lost. You looked it up on the internet to prove them wrong.

"Yeah. What's Google say?" Bucky walked passed you, his deep voice speaks into your ear. You scoffed, playing it off. "No shit."

"Come on. You guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour." Sharon pops out from a corner. "Especially you." Sharon studied your torn up dress and your broken heels.

Sharon leads you into a room where there were a closet full of clothes for undercover. Bucky sits on the couch and Zemo stands by the drink station, pouring himself a drink where Bucky could see him.

"Pick whatever you like." Sharon smiled to you. You quickly picked out black jeans and a shirt with a jacket and Sam did the same.

"Much better." Sam sighed out. "Those heels were killing me."

"Could you sound more like a girl?" You joked to Sam. Sam tucked in his lips, playfully annoyed.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam questioned Sharon as you were tying your shoe.

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." Sharon explained, setting a jacket next to Bucky on the couch.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after The Blip and the chaos, I just..." Sharon cuts Sam off.

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? I mean, the way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy." Sharon chuckled lightly.

"He knows. And not so deep down." Zemo butts into the conversation.

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" Sharon questioned.

"Don't get me started." Bucky rolled his eyes as you sat next to Bucky on the couch, sipping on a drink.

Sharon scoffed, "Please. You buy into all that stars and stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend."

You chuckled into your drink, almost choking. Bucky turned his head towards you, glaring.

"Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam added in.

"You guys really should steer clear of all of this for your own safety." Sharon warned.

"We know it's a risk, but we're not gonna leave until we find the person who cracked the code." You informed Sharon. "We got a name. Wilfred Nagel."

"Nagel works for the Power Broker." Sharon heads over to the drink station and pours herself one. She takes a sip.

"We need your help, Sharon. I can get your name cleared." Sam offered up.