Where to now?

A/n-

Honestly, I dont even know what this book has become. Its shit.

Also I use to sing this song all the time when I was 7, it was amazing!!
_________________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since camp and let me tell you man has it been boring. I got up and got dressed for the day.

As I was about to walk outside I saw reggie running full force at me, and he didnt look like he was gonna stop so naturally i slammed the door and heard a loud boom

As I was about to walk outside I saw reggie running full force at me, and he didnt look like he was gonna stop so naturally i slammed the door and heard a loud boom. I opened the door.

Y/n- " Oops."

Reggie- " Awwh i feel like that was premeditated but whatever."

Y/n- " What do you want?"

Reggie- " I came here to ask you if it's a good time to ask Mikey to marry me?"

I just stared at him.

Reggie- " Say soemthing please."

Y/n- "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, wtf stop playing?! Are you serious?!"

Reggie- " Yes."

Me and Reggie spent the whole day planning the proposal and setting up for it. Reggie finished setting up while I went to get Mikey, I texted everyone that me and Reggie and Mikeh are close with to go to where Reggie was. Once I got Mikey I brought him to the place.

Y/n- " Are you readdyyyy?"

Mikey- " It better be good, I still dont understand why I had to wear a tux, its squeezing in all the wrong places. Not that I don't like to be squeezed thier it's just not pleasurable when it's your pants doing it."

I stared at him

Mikey- " TMI?"

Y/n- " Yesssss!"

We walked into the party and went separate ways. I went to Reggie and made sure he was ready and made sure he hadn't lost the ring. I shut off all the lights and everyone started to gasp. Everyone was looking at the gallery we made of pictures of Reggie and Mikey. The started to look at the fish tanks that were lit up with jelly fish and they couldnt help but smile.

Mikey- " Omg is that a jellyfish I love jellyfish."

I smiled at Reggie and nodded.

Everyone started to gasp more when they realized what the glowing fish and jellyfish tanks were shaped like.

Mikey- " omg who's getting married?!"