chapter five !

.。.:*☆ HIDE AND SEEK !

:*☆ HIDE AND SEEK !

.。.:*☆ CHAPTER FIVE !
❝ compromising position ❞

˗ˏˋ 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 'ˎ˗

Conversation between the two had subsided, the two were simply on their phones doing their own thing. The peaceful silence was interrupted by a loud ringing coming from the boy's phone. She furrowed her eyebrows at him, "Why on Earth do you have your ringer on?"

He quickly flipped her off before answering the Facetime. "Karl Karl," the caller repeated, "You up to stream in a bit?"

Forrest's eyes shot up in recognition but chose to let Karl finish talking. Karl scoffed, "I'm filming with the crew right now, I told you this already ding dong."

The caller went on an, obviously sarcastic, rant about how Karl doesn't love him anymore, by the end he was fake crying.

Karl was attempting to soothe him, but the two of them were becoming increasingly loud.

"Oh I'm such an asshole"

Karl said with a hand over his face. Forrest had zoned out, tuning out the two's loud conversation. She perked up at Karl's proclamation, looking back over at him.

Karl scooted over towards Forrest, handing her the phone. Forrest took it awkwardly, making a face at Karl.

Karl shrugged, "I wanted you to meet Big Q."

She looked back at the phone to see no one in the frame, "There's no one here man."

"He's taking a bathroom break, were you not listening?"

She scowled at him, rolling her eyes. "Sorry for not eavesdropping?" she questioned, feigning annoyance.

His response was cut off by a door opening and closing "Karl!" the boy from the phone shouted, "I finished my piss!"

He sat back down at his desk, glancing at the phone. "You aren't Karl?"

"Gracias capitán obvio" She spoke, slightly snarling at him.

"oHhh! ¡¿Tú hablas español?!"

"You speak Spanish?" Karl shouted, looking bewildered at Forrest.

She winks at them both, "It's a little rusty, my first language is Portuguese though." This, somehow, managed to hype up the boy on the other end of the phone more. She was beginning to realize how little of an act his on-screen persona was, he really was just.. Loud...

She wanted to match Quackity's hype level so she scoured her brain for any inkling of what to say. She thought back to what happened earlier, inspiration suddenly striking her. "Oh, oh! Quackity!"