Chapter 121 - New Ship, New Crewmate

The crew got ready to leave and head outside to see their new ship that Franky build for them. However, Chopper, Nami and Sanji seemed to sad at something.

Zoro: "You guys are prepared for the worst regarding Usopp, aren't you?"

(Y/N): "Umm... I don't think that's it..."

Luffy: "Zoro..." he got his bag ready to got full of meat.

Zoro: "This is how it should be."

Luffy: "Right. Now, Oi, you guys! Just how long do you have feel down?"

The chef got up and showed his poster and pointing at the picture with anger.

Sanji: "Shut up! Why does mine have to be the only one that's a drawing?!"

Luffy: "People don't start off with a bounty that large."

Sanji: "(Y/N)! You know art, right?! Tell me! How does this look like me?!"

(Y/N): "I see no difference..." he had two thought bubble with the the drawing and his face.

Sanji: "Well?!"

(Y/N): "All I can say is... better luck next time."

Zoro: "You look like that, you know." he said with (Y/N) clicking his fingers agreeing.

Sanji: "#~££%:§§€+^^}¥@@!"

Zoro: "Use real words, I don't understand what you're saying."

Then Sanji fell to the floor being depress thinking how he would be laughed at. Nami got tricked but on the bright side, she was glad that she's gotten a cute photo.

Chopper: "I'M A PIRATE, TOO! I FOUGHT HARD LIKE A MAN! I WANNA FILE A COMPLAINT ABOUT MY 50-BERRY BOUNTY!"

(Y/N): "You'll get there. Maybe in the some arc our bounty will get increased."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) opening a coffin-

They arrived where their new ship was. Paulie, Tilestone, Lulu, Yokozuna and Iceberg can be seen sleeping. When the Straw Hats arrived, they ran further and see Iceberg standing up.

Luffy: "Oh, Ice pops!"

Iceberg: "So you're here."

(Y/N): "Where's Franky?" he looked around.

Iceberg: "Unfortunately, he had to go somewhere. But the ship is completed. I'll show it to you in place of Franky. This ship is incredible! When I saw the blueprints, my eyes opened wide in surprise. It can sail any kind of sea!"

The crew were looking at the giant cloth that was covering what seems to be the ship. Luffy and Chopper had sparkles around them and the rest look with a smile.

Iceberg: "With this ship going to the end of the world isn't a mere dream."

Luffy: "Hurry up and show it to us!"

Chopper: "Hurry!"

Iceberg: "Here is Franky's message to you, Straw Hat. If you're going to be King of the Pirates someday..."

"