Chapter 46

Daisy ✧

Daisy

Relief.

Relief is what I felt at this very moment.

All of my worries and stress had been taken from my shoulders by the boy who was embracing me right now.

We had gradually pulled away from each other after being in his arms for a while.

He leant his head in front of me and ran his thumb across my cheek.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, piccola." He says quietly.

I shrug and give him a small smile.

"It's not your fault, Angel." I remind him.

I copied his motions by placing my hand on his cheek in the same way he did with mine.

"I'm safe now," I tell him.

He sighed and nodded, then gently pressed his lips on mine.

I close my eyes and kiss him back.

Slowly, his lips start moving against mine. I imitate his actions by kissing him at the same pace.

Our lips pressed sensually against each other, and our gradual kiss grew more desperate and hungry.

My hands moved in their own way, tracing from his face to tugging on the delicate strands of his hair.

As I came closer to him, I kissed him more deeply.

My lips pressed hungrily against his as I straddled him. His hands travelled gently down to my aśs and placed them there.

As our lips moved with them, our wet tongues indulgently assaulted each other.

He suddenly backed away, but his lips remained on my flesh. From my mouth to the slender column of my neck, they trailed delicious kisses.

As he planted wet kisses on my skin, sending tingles and heatwaves all across my body, my breaths became ragged.

My sinful mouth let out a breathy moan as he made contact with my neck. He took care not to hurt me in the bruised areas, to which I appreciated.

He started bringing his lips back up to my jaw, then to my mouth.

His breath mingled with mine as he hovered over them.

I raised my gaze from his lips to his eyes, which were filled with want and passion, exactly like mine.

I placed my lips to his jaw, surprising myself.

Along with it, I ran a wet line of kisses down to the sensitive flesh of his neck.

I ran my hands across his chest, stroking them up and down the muscular flesh.

I noticed him tense beneath me and I smiled cheekily as I realised my kisses or touch made his body weak, just as he did with mine.