Chapter 20

Nikolai's POV

She agreed to become my queen.

Mine.

Seeing her fight within her own thoughts before she came to a decision was amusing. She sat there convincing herself that she actually had a choice. I'm glad she chose the easy way it makes things a lot easier for me.

Being offered a black card to the dark side isn't something you can easily say no to especially when I'm the one offering it. The king of the dark side himself.

The house is quiet. It never bothered me, the silence, but I think it bothers her. I guess I'll have to start paying more attention to these details.

I'll give her the dog today to brighten the atmosphere a little and give the house some livelihood. She'll have a lifetime of darkness hanging by my side, but right now it's not what she needs.

Slipping out of bed I head for the shower. I drag off my sweatpants and boxers all in one take. The hot water is spraying out and the room steams up quickly. The intensity of the heat burning my skin is all I feel in the moment until sinful thoughts of her crash over me like a tidal wave. That's all its seemed to be on my mind lately.

Her.

My cock hardens as I think of all the sick, twisted, and depraved things I could do to her body. It should be illegal to have someone that perfect under the same roof as someone like me, but even if it was I've been known to break the law to get what I want and I've never wanted anything as much as I want her.

"Christ." I hiss wrapping my hand around my cock. She's sex on legs and she doesn't even know it. I imagine her dripping wet cunt clenching around my fingers while she begs me to let her cum. I can't wait to have her cunt gushing around my cock while I fuck her until she's shaking and begging me to stop.

I know exactly how it'll go from her first whimper to her last orgasm. I'll start slowly, first with one digit then two, her breathing will start to escalate while her pussy clenches around my fingers. Her body will beg for release, but she won't open her mouth until it's screaming my name and begging.

Next, I'll remove my fingers and turn my attention to her swollen clit that'll be begging for attention. She'll be so sensitive that her body'll jerk from the sudden contact. My thumb will fully focus on her clit while juices flow from her pussy down between her cheeks coating her ass hole. I'll claim that hole too, but I don't want to over-exert her body so one at a time.

My hand moves up and down in fast motions and my cock is harder than it's ever been. "Fuuuuck." My cum shoots from my cock coating the shower walls. I lean over putting my head under the showerhead and let the water wash away the evidence of the sinful act I just committed.

I soap up and rinse off all while thinking of her and fucked up this whole situation is. I just jerked off to the stranger who witnessed me commit a murder, who I kidnapped and is now living under my roof. I barely know her and yet she has me losing control like a fucking schoolboy. How the fuck did I get so careless.

We have things to do today so I walk out into the room and go ahead and get dressed. I dress in some black jeans and a white tee shirt. After I call down to the guard house and tell him to bring up dog. I've been keeping her down there until it was the right time and today is as good as any.

I haven't told her yet, but my mother won't stop nagging about seeing me so I'm taking her with me to brunch thing she set up with today. If she has to meet one of my parents I'd rather it be my mom first. She thought I was a psycho when she met me, but she hasn't seen anything yet my father is on a  completely different level. He's a ruthless, cold, heartless bastard but he was the previous head of the Volkov name so whether we want to deal with him not we do anyway. He's our family and we take care of what's ours.

I head downstairs to let Irina know not to make breakfast or lunch. I should've let her know ahead of time, but I've been dodging my mom for about a month and a half so I didn't know if I'd actually be going to brunch. I know for fact that she'll find a way to make me do something I don't.

Irina is getting things out in the kitchen when I get there but I stop her before she can get started.

"We'll both be out today, so there's no need for you to cook today." I tell her keeping things short.

That's all I had to tell her so I turn and head back upstairs to wake up Isabella. Sleeping in is a habit of hers that I'm not too fond of. Being a man of business means I have to be up early every day. One minute could cause someone their life so punctuality has always been important. That's another thing she'll have to learn.

I don't bother knocking when I get to her door, I walk straight in. At the sound of the door opening she rolls over, but still doesn't get up.

Its dark so I open the drapes and let a little light in.

She's sprawled out on her back in a way that can't be comfortable in any sort of way. I can't tell if the position she's in reminds me more of a scarecrow or one of those creepy string puppets.

Gently, I sit the edge of the bed and give her a soft nudge to try and ease her awake, but my efforts fail because the minute my hand touches her skin, she's awake immediately and suddenly I'm staring at two big brown hazel eyes.

I can see the panic in them so I stand up and back away so she has some space to breathe without me crowding her. Seconds later she realizes its me and the fear slowly leaves her expression. I'd never admit it to anyone but knowing that she's beginning to get used to me even if its just a little bit brings me comfort.