Chapter 64:Potter stinks

Y/n Pov:

I had written to dad about me being chosen for the Triwizard tournament and Harry did too. Ron was mad at us, even more at Harry thinking we had put our names in the goblet of fire.

I noticed a few students wearing a new badge on their robes. It was horrible. One second it showed 'support Cedric the real champion' the next 'Potter stinks'. Everyone knew better than to put my name on those badges, but that didn't mean I wasn't angry about them.

I spotted Harry outside. "Y/n" he said walking towards me. "It's awful Harry, the badges are plain rubbish" I said. "It doesn't bother me much, I'll be alright" he replied. "It isn't alright, I need to do something about it" I said.

"Cedric" I called out. "Hey Y/n" he replied smiling. "Sorry about the badges Harry, wasn't my idea" he added turning to Harry. "Cedric, would you be a gentleman and ask you friends to take down those badges?" I asked. "No can do sweetie" one of his friends replied.

"I asked Cedric, not you" I said. "I'm sorry Y/n, but it isn't in my hands" Cedric replied. "Even if it was he wouldn't" his friend said. "Shut your bloody mouth before I hex you" I said turning to him. 

"Let's go Harry, I don't want to waste my time on them" I added. Harry nodded in agreement and walked away with me. I was about to tell him something I had found out about our names in the goblet of fire when I heard someone calling out Harry's name.

It was Draco, in a tree. "Potter" he called out. "My father and I have this bet you see. I think you wouldn't last 10 minutes in the Triwizard tournament, but my father disagrees. He thinks you wouldn't last 5" Draco said smirking and jumping off the tree. Harry rolled his eyes at him.

Before I could say anything Professor Moody stepped in front of us and turned Draco into a ferret. I couldn't help but laugh. So did Harry.

Professor Mcgonagal heard the commotion and came to see what was happening. "Is that a student?!" she exclaimed upon seeing Draco. "We do not punish our students like that Professor Moody" she added. "Turn him back this instance"

And in a blink of an eye Draco was back into his normal platinum blonde self. "Wait till my father hears about it" Draco huffed. He then proceeded to run away with Crabbe and Goyle following him.