Chapter 16: The Seductive Idol

(Y/N)'s POV
Once we arrived by the seaside, I saw a tiny crab. I bend down and observed its movement.

It was walking sideways and till it reached the water

It was walking sideways and till it reached the water. I wanted to pick it up but the moment I tried, it pinched me with its claws for self-defense. "Ouch!" I said and quickly stood up.

Tiny drops of blood began trickling down my finger as I try to wipe it off. "Who did that?" Xander said. I jumped in shock since Xander appeared randomly.

"Oh...nothing. I was pinched by crab just now while trying to pick it up" I said and he nodded. He took my finger and put it in his mouth only to suck it.

I retracted my hand in shock and wiped my finger on my clothes. Xander sighed and walked away. Meanwhile, I walked back to find Ray.

Xander's POV
'That stupid crab dare hurt my (Y/N)?! She even made her bled....only I can make her bleed....' I thought frustratingly while trying to find the crab that hurt my precious (Y/N).

I managed to spot a yellow crab with a little blood on its claws. I picked it up while it tried to pinch me with its tiny claws.

I ripped the claw off from its body and threw it away. Then, I pulled its eyestalks away from its armless body without any mercy.

I smiled and felt happy I managed to get revenge for (Y/N). After that, I walked back to the cafe that we are going to have dinner at. Quite convenient since its near the beach.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
I walked into the cafe but saw no signs of my friends. I began looking around only to find them sitting outside by the hedge.

 I began looking around only to find them sitting outside by the hedge

"(Y/N)! Over here!" Celine waved and I quickly sat next to Ray. Xander arrived shortly with a smile on his face but somehow, the smile felt unsettling.

We ordered our meals and a male waiter flirted with Daphne making her blush a lot. Ray, Kanato and Xander were just sitting there with deadpan expressions.

"By the way, when can we swim at the beach?" I asked. "Oh, we can go tomorrow" Ray answered. "Yeah, and I can't wait to see you with a swimsuit on while you swing your little butt when you walk" a male classmate said to me.

I felt uncomfortable and looked down.

Ray's POV
'How dare he?' I thought as I glared at him. 'Oh...im gonna kill you....just you wait....i wonder how much you'll scream when I cut that tongue of yours' I thought when smirking to myself.

Kanato's POV
I stared at the male that said those dirty words to my angelic (Y/N). 'Im gonna have fun stiching your mouth so you never say such words to (Y/N) again' i thought while trying to imagine him screaming painfully.

Xander's POV
'You....will regret saying that....' I thought as I gripped my cutlery angrily. 'Oh...How much ill enjoy slitting your throat and pulling your vocal cord out' I thought and chuckled darkly.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
I finally look up when our meals had arrived. Ray, once again, took pictures of the food before posting them on Lovem.

We started to eat. Everything tasted delicious as a lot of it were seafood. There were also vegetarian meals since Ray had to keep his shape.

Celine wanted me to try it as she said it was delicious but I do not like oysters. (Sorry if you do like oysters)

She begged be to try it and I sighed heavily, giving up. When I tried the oyster, I nearly spit it out but managed to swallow it.

"Its good, right?" Celine asked with sparkles in her eyes. I sweatdropped and decided to say yes. She clapped happily and continued eating her meal.

Once we finished everything, I felt stuffed. It was the perfect timing since the sun was beginning to set, thus creating an enchanting atmosphere.

 It was the perfect timing since the sun was beginning to set, thus creating an enchanting atmosphere

I walked on the sand and sat down. I watch the sun set while someone hugged me from behind.

"Ray!" I exclained. He chuckled and sat next to me while holding my hand. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I asked. "Not as beautiful as you" Ray answered smoothly.

I blushed a little at that compliment. I was a little surprised that we didn't get trampled on by his fans since a lot of people tend to visit the beach....but it was just our class.

'Maybe they booked the beach?' I thought. I looked into Ray's eyes and there were deep and beautiful. I stared at him but realized something was hiding beneath those eyes.

We played with the salty water for a while before heading back to the hotel. Once we reached our rooms, we bid each other goodnight and head in.

I jumped on the bed and looked out the window to observe the waves. After a few minutes, I got up and took out my pajamas. 'Hmm....I wonder where Ray is' i thought as I opened the door to the bathroom.

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked in and sighed, closing my eyes. I then walked to the shower door and opened it. I saw Ray in there....showering...

I blushed a bright red and nearly dropped the towel I wrapped around my body. "R-Ray!" I said, flustered while my eyes were threatening to go south.

"Oh

"Oh...hey (Y/N)" Ray said while smiling. "I-i u-uh...s-sorry" I stuttered, unable to process my mind. Ray smirked and pulled me into the shower.

He put his hands on either side of me and looked at me deeply. He leaned in and I blushed even more because he was naked. "I-i...R-Ray.." I continued stuttering.

He leaned in even more till his breath hit the skin above my lips. I closed my eyes preparing for the kiss but nothing happened.

So, I took a peek but Ray was looking down sadly. "Sorry, I don't know what has gotten into me" Ray said and I nodded. I took the chance to peck him on the lips and he widened his eyes in surprise.

Then, I ran out of the door, embarrassed while Ray stood there, happy.