nine.

𝐈llyan sighed and went through his front door, with his usual black duffel bag that was filled with money

    𝐈llyan sighed and went through his front door, with his usual black duffel bag that was filled with money. And the other one that contained his gear.

Per usual, he went down the basement stairs and put his hand on the screen that was next to the door. The door opened within a few seconds and he stepped in, he didn't even take a second to look around before he dropped the duffel bag on the floor.

He didn't feel like putting it in his right place at all. All he wanted to do was to get himself something to drink.

He then left the room and locked the door behind him before going up the basement stairs. He then grabbed the duffel bag that was filled with money, and put half in a safe and saved the other half for tomorrow, so he could go deposit the money at the bank.

He then hurried to his kitchen and decided that tonight he would mix Casamigos and Hennessy.

I'm finna be fucked up, he thought.

He opened both of the bottles before both chugging them down. He scrunched his face up once he felt that burning sensation in his throat, but kept going anyway.

Once he drank half of each bottles, he grabbed them and stumbled up the stairs. Once he got to his room, he opened the door and nearly tripped himself since he couldn't walk straight.

" Shit" he hissed once he bumped into the dresser.

He managed to get black basketball shorts and a white wife beater to change into, before he fell.

" T-the b-bottles" he slurred looking for them on the floor.

Once he found them, he drank from the Casamigos then from the Hennessy before grinning.

He changed into the clothes he laid out before climbing on his bed, making sure that the bottle were indeed on his nightstand.

Just as he was about to look up at the ceiling and drink like he usually did, his phone rang making him hiss. The ringtone was loud and it was giving him a headache.

" S-shit. H-hello?" he slurred over his own words as he answered.

" Illyan? You okay?" Soleil asked concerned once she heard him.

" I'm fuckin' straight" he hollered before laughing. " Why tha' fuck you care anyway?!" he instantly got defensive.

" You sure that you okay? You want me to come over?" she then asked.

" Nah" he shook his head, " Ion' need nobody, I'm straight by my damn self!" he snapped.

" Send me the address" she mumbled hanging up.

Illyan went to her contact and sent her the address before laying back down. He looked at the soon empty bottle of Hennessy and finished it, as well as the Casamigos.