Let's Negotiate

HelloOo~ ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

It’s been some time, I didn’t mean to go on hiatus 😭 before I knew it it had been a YeAr?? So sorry, things have kept me from updating. I am trying to make time to fix more chapters and have the up soon. I just want to say thanks for the comments and likes ☆ And I 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 be finishing this story. I had this chapter written so much earlier, and funnily enough I had received a message on here which coincidentally is about what this chapter will be about.

However because I was working two jobs I couldn’t post it be cause I need it to fix it to the point where it fit the story. Finally when I stopped working at one of my jobs life just f*kn started kicking my ass (excuse my French) but about 2 weeks ago I had an unfortunate incident; my pup who I had since he was 3 months old would have been 6yrs old in October, somehow got past the gate of my house and got hit by a car, sadly he didn’t make it. I had already felt so stressed with work and other things that, that moment just made me not want to do anything anymore.

But I still got notifications from comments and kudos both in this fic and my ‘Random Oneshots’ and also on AO3, and it made me so happy
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ thank you all so much.

Also if I haven’t replied to comments (sorry @NON4meMariChat) it isn’t that I don’t read them 🥺 I do they make me laugh and I’m so happy that people read my fics 💕 again it’s just always something that keeps me from replying. But I’ll get myself more organized and will definitely be replying.

I’m sorry for that small rant
I hope you enjoy this chapter 🖤

______________________________________________________________________________

Paris Time: 8:47 AM

‘It’s only a matter of time, 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚𝒃𝒖𝒈.’ 

In the dark lair the lone figure thought to himself. With clenched teeth he huffed at yet another defeat, as he walked further into his hideaway.

You can only take so much you pesky bug, you won’t be able to keep this up for much longer. And once you fall the other nuisances will soon follow.’

He stopped his inner monologue as he got closer to the glass coffin. Hawkmoth’s transformation fell on his command, placing a hand on the glass he saw the sleeping form of his wife. She looked peaceful and the greenery surrounding her made her look beautiful.

”Forgive me for taking so long. Emily, my dear love. I know I’m much closer, we will be reunited soon. Even with such a set back; having Nathalie succumbed to the same fate- ...” He paused thinking about his only loyal employee. The one that had been with them since the beginning.

”It won’t matter, none of this will. Once those so called heroes are finally taken care of, everything will be fixed. And all of this will be but a bad dream.”

With those final words, Gabriel walked away heading for the elevator.

With the Peacock miraculous fixed it should be easier to send more Amuks. The problem is the timing, from the past failures I now know not all my Akumas work with the sentimonsters. I just need to figure out which would.’