A stop? Danmachi

Narrators POV

Ivan was planning to stop to Danmachi...

Ivan : Bryan we have to stop in Danmachi...

Bryan : Why? Dude she's lusting over you... We had made a promise that we won't go there until we have some reason...

Ivan : Shizuku san will ask...

Shizuku : Who's Freya Ivan?

Ivan : Have you ever heard a god and goddesses before?.

She nods...

Ivan : As you see. Before I go to your world me and Bryan had to go to that world basically a famillia me and Bryan are from unofficial Ganesha famillia... Freya is a goddess of beauty. Her beauty and seduction didn't affect me. Apparently there is one who is same. Did not got affected... Me and Bryan has been avoiding her.... That's why she wanted me to be hers completely and many familia wanted me and Bryan due to our power input we both developed... Me and Bryan had developed a plan but we had to tell some secret due to both our own discretion. That's why we end up in that sort of scenario....

Shizuku : Why don't you go to her familia and meet her?

Ivan : She would have done something to get me... Apparently she got an item that me and Bryan doesn't have she could only spy me... And only me... It could even spy me from other Earth....

Shizuku : It's unhealthy....

Ivan : Yeah... But she couldn't hear me talk... Only a peek...

We head to Danmachi... I give Shizuku a coat, me and Bryan ad well... And started the mission before in Remnant.... Ivan explained everything about familia

Ivan : Looks like we're here... Shizuku. Everything here is Medieval... Like in Jousting and sword plays... The Gods and Goddesses are alive. Once they are dead they returned.

She nods... We head to the tavern it's night...

Ivan : Syr- san!

She had a crush on Ivan since they arrived in Orario... Ivan helps her on the cooking and the head chef... Ivan had no ridiculous request....

Syr : Ivan?!

Syr : Ivan?!

Her looks still blushes... Ivan looks at her...

Ivan : is mother mia here? Me and my friends are eating here...

Me and Bryan nods... We went to order The Special...

Ivan : ahh that's refining...