𑁍 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𑁍

(this chapter contains a bit of mias backstory, it's a touchy subject and could be triggering to people so I'm gonna include a tw on this part, and if anyone ever needs anybody to talk to about this stuff my dms are always open my loves 🥺👉👈)

We have to watch from where we were locked on the terrace as the new girl struts in.

'Eyes on the prize boys.' She says, all of us frowning.

'What does that even mean?' Kaz asks.

'Eyes on the prize boys.' Sharon gags and I unsuccessfully try not to laugh.

I watch Teddy as the boys all chat to her. He's literally sat staring at her.

Eventually we get to go down and Faye mocks her little 'eyes on the prize' as we go down. We introduce ourselves and I hug Teddy as we separate to debrief.

And then Teddy pulls me straight away to ask how I feel.

We joke around a bit and I tell him I'm not too fussed.

But on the inside I am shit scared.

- mia beach hut -

'I do really like Teddy. He's funny, charming. But, I'm not gonna give my all to someone until I know they've understood the assignment and got at least 90% on the test.' Mia tilts her head with a little smile, laughing at herself.

'Test is here, hope you've done your revision.' I smirk at Teddy as we sit on the loungers and he laughs loudly again.

Then I see Aaron heading straight towards the new girl AJ for a one on one.

Then she takes Hugo.

And we all form a prayer circle.

'Please. She might not be his type. But please.' I sigh.

'You know she's half Filipino.' Faye suddenly says and my head snaps up.

'No way.' My mouth opens slightly.

I shake my head.

'Yeah, love that.' I say sarcastically.

We head to bed, and I get another cute cuddle from Teddy before I fall asleep.

Then in the morning, it's the girls turn to go and make coffee.