Chapter 29

Nov, 7th; 11:59pm; somewhere in New York

Venom's POV:

"I bet you taste delicious," I growled into the air of the 30-year-old man, who I held up with my right hand. He tried pushing me away, but it just looked hilarious, a weak little human trying to fight my grip.

I slowly licked his taste, while groaning. "Could you please speed up a bit, we have to get somewhere." Mórrígan interrupted me. "You're no fun." I said, and short after I bit of the man's head, and dropped the body on the ground. 

I was just about to leave, when I heard Mórrígan clearing her throat and asking me if I forgot something. "Oh, right." I used my foot, and kicked the headless man in a corner between a trashcan and the building. 

"Wait, did you only eat the head?" She asked me. "Yes, I can't swim with a full stomach." I started running towards the water. "Oh, I missed this." I said to my beautiful self, before jumping in the cold water. I dived down, and grabbed the trash bag, with some of Morgans stuff. Then we started swimming towards San Francisco. 

Meanwhile, with the Avengers:

Bucky's POV

We just sat there, drinking and talking about some old missions and other stuff after the weirdo left. "Do you think she'll be okay?" Wanda suddenly asked, obviously worrying about Mórrígan the whole time.

"I hope so." I said, not even noticing me doing so. Needless to say, all of the others started staring at me in disbelief.  "Since when do you care about her?" Steve asked me, one of his eyebrows raised, and his lips formed into a smirk. 

"I don't." - was the only thing, that came into my mind. "C'mon, bud-" Stark said, after standing up and grabbing the bottle filled with scotch and pouring himself his 3rd glass. 

"I know you like her, but you don't want to admit it." 

"What?!" Me and for some reason Steve exclaimed at the same moment. "Jealous, cap?" Stark raised his brows, but before Steve could answer something, Jarvis interrupted us. "Sir, there are some oddities happening outside right now." The AI informed Tony, who looked confused at the TV. "Do you have some footage you could show me?" The billionaire asked, walking towards to the television, to get a better view.

"Yes sir. I will play it now." Jarvis said, and all of us walked next to Tony. The video started playing.

A man, around 30, harassed a young woman. He got really close to her, and tried getting him off. This went on for not even 10 seconds, because suddenly the man got grabbed away, by a gigantic black arm with white veins. 

"Next camera please." Stark said, and short after, the view changed. The man got thrown towards a building, and fell on his knees. Suddenly a black, not human looking like thing,  jumped in front of it. The creature was about  7'6, and had white eyes and a deep voice. He licked with his long tongue the man's face while threatening him. After that, it bit of his head.

I looked at the others, to see their reactions. Tony, Steve and Wanda all looked shocked, and the men looked scared, while Wanda looked worried, just like a few minutes ago when we talked about Mórrígan...

"Where and when did this happened?" I asked Jarvis, staring at the monitor to see the black monster jumping in the water. "10 minutes ago, 31, 56 miles near the Tower."

I looked over the Steve and made eye contact with him. It took him a while, but then he realized what I was thinking. "Mórrígan..." He breathed out, causing the other two to look at us. "Fuck." Stark said, after starting to walk out. 

"I'll try to call her." I said, pulling out the phone Tony gave me a while ago, and dialed her number. "Mailbox." I looked at Steve, trying to hide my panic. "Suit up. We are going to look out for that thing. And try to reach Morgan." He said, and I quickly ran to my room, to get my stuff.

I actually don't care, but god I hope she is okay.