C. 19

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
(Genshin Impact School AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

"Anyways, why don't we just enjoy our lunch," Aether said calming down the three guys. "Aether! There you are!" someone said.

It was Xiao running towards Aether. "Xiao, weren't you with Hu Tao?" Aether asked. "She went off with Xiangling cause they wanted to prank Chongyun with Julien Chillies," Xiao said sitting beside Aether.

"It's weird not seeing you beside your possessive sister and paimon," Xiao said.

"Oh, now that you said it that is true," Kaeya said.

"Well, their teacher's lessons are holding them up," Aether said. "Every one is trying to steal you away! Like that weird looking Danseilf, Noelle, Tartaglia, Mr. Zhongli, Thoma, Amber, does were people who used to like you! You have a whole Harem!" Xiao said.

"Oh yeah, it's always the pretty blondes, this is the challenge I have to face for dating a pretty," Kaeya said.

Albedo rolled his eyes and kept eating after they ate. "Oh, I'll go home late, I'll buy dinner okay? You don't have to cook have fun with your partner, don't overwork yourself, and don't do anything sexual!" Kaeya said.

"Do you not trust me?" Albedo asked. "Of course I trust you, I don't trust that feisty Scaramouche though," Kaeya said as he hugged Albedo.

"PDA, PDA," Albedo said as he pushed off Kaeya.

They continued their day and finally the school came to an end Scara and Albedo walked together to Albedo's apartment.

"Woah, this is a nice apartment, you living in luxury," Scaramouche said. "Not bad,"

"Eh, My roommate is a co-owner of a wine company," Albedo said. "Oh a roommate? Where is he?" Scara asked.

"He'll be here late, he's a college student," Albedo said. "Do you split rent?" Scara asked.

"Yes we do, have a seat," Albedo said as he point of the sofa and went to the kitchen. "Want anything to drink?" Albedo asked.

"Anything is fine," Scara said. "So, do you have a part time job?" Scaramouche asked.

"I do, but my shifts are on weekends," Albedo said. "Nevertheless the pay is quite high.

"What's your part time job?" Scaramouche asked. "A host at a host club, though I don't go out with clients, I just drink with them, I can hold my liquor," Albedo said.

"I see... Hmm," Scara said. "Let's eat these cupcakes while we plan, It's from my job, a client gave it to me, my roommate didn't want to eat it," Albedo said.

"Oh okay... Th... Thank you," Scara said stuttering in embarrassment.

They plan out their project and such and after that they decided to watch a movie.

"I'm home," Kaeya said walking in the door. "Welcome home Kaeya! Scaramouche is here," Albedo said.

"Oh, so it's you," Kaeya said. "Don't be mean to the guest— why are you wet?" Albedo asked.