Past or present..

Kartik : what on earth is happening here.. Whose kid  or who is the kid.. She faint.. She faints which means the kid is her's.. Aryan steven explain everything.. What on earth is happening here..

Aryan : bhai.. Its her adopted son. Kairav. She put her life in him and they took advantage of it..

Kartik : at such a young age she have a adopted son  what's the story behind

Steven : no story big bro. That's just a type of sympathy or empathy..

My kid. My kairav

Naira entered there.

Kartik : how are you.. Feeing well.. Dont be stressed.. We can solve it.

Song wei: yeah naira. I won't allow you to 0ut yourself in any danger. Years beforw i allowed you to ve selfless but. Now i won't

Naira: he is the reason.. He is my hope to strive to be alive . i can't loose. Can gamble with life..

Naira left to her room calling police and other agencies

Aryan : bhai.. Doyou love our Junior.

Kartik : what you mean by that..

Aryan : Naira loves you alot.. At its been ages, and we are witness for her selfless love.

Kartik : i do like her, adore her and she is very interesting person but i donno whether i love her or not.. She and me aredifferent.. She is just having a crush on me.. Just infatuation. No need to boost it up.. She is much younger and deserve an equally qualified partner.

Song wei: infatuation.. Really.. If You think it as infatuation or obsession..then okay.. Aryan stop this topic here.. We must think about kairav.. Now he is more important.

Aryan : how can i be heartless, song wei.. Did she deserve it.. Why she is like this.. She deserve better

Kartik : yeah that's what i mean

Steven :holding on your kid and loving you oneside.. She is really making her life most vulnerable

Kartik : holding on my kid😳🙄.. Don't say.. That's its... Ohhh... How

Aryan : being with riya made you Happy. Her sudden demise made you heartless. Its your story Kartik Goenka.

Steven : we all knew how much u love riya but she is no more.. She was so selfish in your love so she hide the kid from you to allow u to move on.. And naira is so selfless that he brought up ur kid.. Making him not hate u.. She don't want any consideration.. Nor she favour herself.

Song wei:being unmarried she is going through all this for you kartik bro.. Do you think she need a lil love from your side

Angel : she is the junior of your love life. Riya and naira knew eachother. When riya diagnosed with cancer first person she look forward for help was naira. She want to hid her kid from you..

Song wei : and our kiddo agreed.. Agreed without thinking twice  put her life at sake..career, family everything where sacrificed for you. Came to be with u, for a lil care of you.. Later return without asking anything.

Tong sui runs in

Tong : Naira is missing 😭