ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ

BEFORE WE GET STARTED
If any of you use discord feel free to join mines. The code is
discord.gg/74RZC9Mdr8 (ill try to link it somewhere else). You can connect with me and some of my friends. I will warn you, they are crazy but feel free. Its a crazy safe space

 Its a crazy safe space

Y/N POV

I was on the way to Caresha's house to drop off the kids. Me and her split a few months ago after she had an affair with her baby father 808.

Ive known Resha since I was a kid. We lost touch after elementary then I seen her again at a party during high school. I had just came out as Lesbian and she was just a lil bi-curious. Im pretty sure yall can guess how that night went.

Since then me and her have had a friends with benefits type of relationship. And Ive raised her kids as my own. I was there when Jai was born, he even calls me Ma sometimes. And she's raised my son as hers.

We broke off the relationship when she got with 808 then she had Summer. It was hard for me seeing her with him because I never admitted that I was actually In Love with her. I was just waiting for her to settle down. So It hurt to see her settle down with some nigga and have his baby.

They broke up and she came back to me. Was I dumb for letting her back in? Yes. But since we've known each other, we ALWAYS come back. It makes it seem like she supposed to be my soulmate right?

Well in the Summer of 2020, Caresha asked me to officially be her girlfriend and ofc i said yes.

That didnt end well, she ended up cheating on me with 808 but I guess that was Karma because she was cheating on him wit me.

So here we are July 2021, Im dropping off the kids to caresha. We've decided to coparent because our children grew up as siblings and we didnt want to take that from them.

" Yall ready to go with your mom?"
"Where you goin," Jai asked me
"Im going out with my friends if you must know. Dont tell ya mama where im going"
"If she pay well I will," my son Kaison said tryna whisper to Jai.

"I heard that!"

I pulled into Caresha's gate and drove upto the house. The house that was once my home.

"Alright.Jai unstrap Summer and take her in. I will see yall later."
"We gotta get my game. I cant take her in"
"Jai"
"Pleaseeeeee," kaison said.

Them wanting me to take Summer in was suspicious. One thing i can say is I got some sneaky ass kids

"Fine," I said taking off my seatbelt and getting out the car

Yung Miami POV

"Caresha You coming to the party or what?"
"No santana, I told you I got the kids tonight."
"Bitch if you dont call a baby sitter or something. I heard this bitch gon be lit!"
"Imma have to passss"