𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞

"When will they comeeee aarggghhhh". The man complained whining whilst puffing his cheek, flopping onto the floor sideways with loud thud follows as result from his weight. 

 The man's face shown hints of despair because of his eyes lids that were halfway open staring into the bed infront of him, wanting to meet a certain someone, or a group of people. 

  From what he remembered other association other then Shinhwa and Union arrive and settled for half a month, followed by both group who arrived a day before the orientation day.

    "AaaAAh.......My ass hurts" Seojun out of nowhere mumbling to himself still laying down on the floor now facing the floor itself.

  His eyes seems dreamy from the daze he's going through, practically stone faced in terms of expression. Only three days has been passed, now it is the fourth day he settled inside the academy.

   The second day were wasted from all the work or reports he made to be given to the HQ when it ended, the third day are wasted from training and eating foods since the academy prepared you a gym for exercise if you wanted to. And fourth which is today......We'll see.

    "....I want chicken...Hot sauce chicken sounds good but they don't have it here" The young man laughed lazily with no efforts inside his tone, going all dark and grew mushrooms from boredom. 

 The tons of reports that supposed to took him around a week to set was finished within two days rather then a week, and it ate up a lot of Seojun's energy, then he stupidly decided to use the next day exercising.

    And as for now, he felt completely worn out from all those large amount of energy usage. On the other hand there are other association who arrived today.

  And that organisation called 'MIR'. Seojun remembered one of their representative develop a liking towards Seo Jiwoo as time passed by because she was....well mesmerised from Jiwoo's charm?

  Seojun wouldn't blame her, Jiwoo is indeed have the looks, specially his innocence that made Seojun felt like a sinner standing next to him from all the 'Dark' things he discovered at early age while residing at the new life he receive, nevertheless he liked it. He loved the joyful and pure  presence near him.

   It lightness  made Seojun felt cleansed even though he's a tainted being. Their excited and beaming smile always made Seojun felt warm and giddy inside that even the male himself couldn't help but to grin along every time it happens.

  And that moments are precious to Seojun who had always wanted 'Friends'. In the past where he's hospitalised it is obvious he doesn't have many of friends due to him being frequent inside the hospital room, which led him to be homeschooled due to his sickness.

  Even after waking up in Seojun's new body which was now, he couldn't gained any much of friends that won't use him for money or power. As Seojun's family are well known both inside and outside, to be short, he is part of a prestigious family.

  It is quite hard to find someone who is genuinely interested in him without all the background and things such as money. Although there is one girl who took his interest. If anything else she is a good friend of Seojun who he still in contact with.

   While growing up in his new surroundings, Seojun always noticed how people who approached him always wanted something off him, which is either money or fame. None of their words were genuine to him as all of their words were nothing but sweet lies. 

   Just how could somebody spoke such lies out of their mouth without remorse...Though, it isn't our place to say such things, they would call us hypocrite.