001

The crowd goes wild.

Steady. Just as he drags his foot into the air, kicking the ball, your finger attack the shutter button of your camera. It captures the exact moment; when his foot angles the soccer ball into the net.

Jungkook scores yet again for the team, fisting the sky in victory before running back to the center. The game isn't over yet. Sweat flush all over his body like a glistening effect, hair damped gorgeously by vigorous motions.

The field's green and vast and alive; the perfect place to capture a perfect shot.

Bringing the camera up again, you quickly catch the moment he hi-hive's a teammate.

"Go team Tiger!"

Chants after chants resonates the ambiance with reverb, shaking the foundation and soul of the team. From what you've been told, their loud praises adds fuel to the already burning hot team.

Jungkook whirls around, an eye to the ball. The shiney curls of his hair bounce with notion, wet from sweat that sticks to his face.

You have to hold your breath when he gets ready to shoot for the win. One last minute. One more room for a perfect kick. The ball's tossed to collide with his feet. Next, he dodges the in-coming opponent intending to steal the ball. The brunette glides around him with ease, smirking under his breath.

Just a few more seconds.

An eager finger hovering over the button, you watch as he strides across the field with lightning speed. It's both nerve wracking and thrilling when he finally stands man to man with the goal keeper.

Three.

It's now or never.

Two.

With determination flashing his eyes, he bites down on a lip, brings his foot back and kicks.

One.

The crowd completely loses it, cheering from the top of their lungs. Team Tiger's jumping all over Jungkook, shouting, crushing and practically burying him with their excited sweating bodies.

You stare at your camera, smiling in satisfaction.

Guess you've found the perfect picture for this week's school bulletin board.

Perfect.

-

By now, the field's as empty as an abandoned crossway. But you're still there, waiting. To pass time, you had pulled your camera out and gone through all the pictures again.

There's that image when Jungkook had kicked the ball. At that moment, your fingers had been tingling. It was almost impossible to focus on the game when your mind studied the advance moves of your target.

You got the timing right in the end though.

Its followed by the high-five. Jungkook had just ran back to his position, sending a clap towards a fellow player.

And last but not least. When they won the game. Huddled together in praise for their victory.

"Did you wait long?" Says a husky voice.

Finally. The person you've been waiting for.

"About five minutes." You respond.

Jungkook, fresh from the shower, apologizes softly under his breath. And to compensate for making you wait, he takes your bag and slings it on. Along with his own heavy backpack.

"It's fine. Give it." When you try to reach for it, he simply shrugs you off with a rising brow.

"Don't be stupid."

What part of you exactly, is stupid? You're offended. Seeing the look on your face erupts a hazy cchuckle  from your exausted friend. Playfully, he nudges your side with his elbow.

"Sorry I kept you waiting, muffin cheeks."

"Would you stop calling me that?"

He shakes his head, black locks swaying with the movement. "Never."

It takes about twenty minutes to get to your place from school. Add another ten for Jungkook since his house's a couple of blocks away from yours.

"Congrats winning the game by the way."

"Thanks. I did great didn't I?" There he is with that cocky attitude of his. You roll your eyes, trying to push him over.

Try.

He barely even budged.

You can't blame him though. As an athlete, he has to be physically fit and healthy. Standing next to him makes you look like an average person. He has gorgeous brown eyes that always shines with mischief, strong eyebrows that raise when he sees you taking pictures of other boys and not to mention a mouth that mocks you in anyway he can.

You love the essence of simplicity. Jungkook goes beyond anything but simple. Photography's your lifestyle. He hates the camera. You like talking your mind. Jungkook would bring every juicy secret to his grave.

You're indecisive. While he's already made a decision before he's even given an option. Sleep is everything. Jungkook's wakes up five in the morning.

Totally two different people, with two different visions to life. Incompatible. But it's funny how you've been able to pull it off after all this years. If anything, your relationship's getting even stronger.

"I don't know." You shrug your shoulders. "Jimin did most of the scoring."

"Shut up, Y/n."

Giggling, you take your bag from him.

"I'm serious."

He doesn't like it when you talk about Jimin. There'd be times when he'll just snap at just the mention of him. Personally, you think it's cute. He rarely ever shows emotions anyway. So watching him display anything but bluntness once in a while, anger specifically, is worth the silent treatment. He comes back anyway so it's fine.

"See you tomorrow, Kook."

Jungkook nods his head before walking away. Once he's out of sight, you let out a sigh you didn't know you've been holding. Then embrace yourself for what's about to come.

The moment you open the door, the stench of alchohol enters your nostrils. You ignore the unfamiliar shoes beside the door, rushing to disapear into your room.

But you're not quick enough.

"Y/n!"

It's your father. The livingroom's sprawled with men you've never seen before, bottles of beer and puffs of smoke can be seen.

"Y-yes dad?"

It's disgusting how these men are looking at you. Your father grabs his wallet, dragging a couple of cash before tossing it towards you.

"Go grab us some drinks from the store." He says, coughing hideously. "And be quick."

After snatching the money from the floor, you slip on your shoes again and eventually exit the stinky house.

The following day, you wore a hoodie.