Chapter 34

Author P.O.V

It's been a week since they first moved in and they already established a routine wake up, breakfast, chill, King, Shawn, and Nacia argument early in the morning, one in the afternoon, and maybe one at night of they're feeling up to it, dinner, chill, sleep.

The chilling is usually happening between Andre, King, Dom, Jordyn, and Shawn. Trey keeps his distance. King swears he'll get through to him one of these days.

Trey, Shawn, and Jordyn are about to start working and going on a mission again. They're not sure if Nacia can be left alone with Dom, King, and Andre, so one of them will always stay behind to make sure everything is okay.

Everything looks like it's going smoothly nobody has been murdered, no major conflicts have taken place...nothing is wrong at all.

"I swear he's doing it on purpose!" King hisses out of nowhere at Dom, Andre, and Jordyn who's the new addition to the group. He's honestly happy about this newfound friendship the tea he hears every day is so worth it. It's nice to have some friends who aren't cold-blooded murders it's refreshing and fun.

Shawn and Trey are currently handling business, and Nacia is currently taking a nap. Looks like the argument King and Him had over Nacia not wanting to watch cocomelon made him tired.

"Who's doing what on purpose?" Jordyn questions confused. Andre and Dom hum in confusion as well King just barged in and started hissing probably because Nacia is asleep. He probably would have shouted if that wasn't the case.

"Trey" King hisses shaking his head dramatically.

"If you mean ignoring your entire existence then yes he be doing that shit on purpose" Dom points out letting out a snicker putting down a green card. Jordyn and Andre let out their snickers as well and continue their intense game of Uno.

"Okay, I ain't talkin about that I'm talking about something else," King says realizing that's another issue Trey has ignoring him. King gonna crack the code he swears. Maybe he should break a rule to get Trey's attention.

"What are you talkin abou-Jordyn your ass cheating" Andre gasps cutting his question off when he has to draw 4 cards. He was so close to winning too.

"Am not your ass just sucks" Jordyn taunts Andre mimicked him childishly with a mad look on his face while drawing 4 cards.

"I demand attention" King states with a deep sigh and everyone rolls their eyes and stops their game to give King their undivided attention. It's a rule King made up because he got tired of getting ignored. So basically when someone says "I demand attention" you have to pay attention or something really bad will happen. He never specified what would happen. But Andre, Jordyn, and Dom decided to entertain the rule. King swears it benefits all of them but it only benefits King because nobody else has even used the phrase to get attention.

"Okay, so almost every morning Trey and I bump into each other and his ass is always walkin around shirtless and lookin like a whore!" King says whisper yelling.

"Imma assume you talking about the time he gets out of the shower or gym," Jordyn says.

"There's a gym in this house?" King questions and Jordyn nods his head. Maybe King will make a trip to the gym.

"Okay yes, I'm talkin about those times? but get this I waited an hour just so I didn't have to bump into his ass just to bump into him while he was wearin a suit when I tell you I almost fainted" King says putting his hands over his heart as if the memory is causing his heart rate to rise.

"Did you wear your matching ones?" Andre questions laughing along with Dom. Jordyn looks at them confused then Dom explains that King was packing a suit for a dinner date with Trey before they moved in and Jordyn bursts out laughing as well.