Chapter ten: "I'm sorry I killed the mood"

We got to the boys' house in a few short minutes, and I followed Noah as he walked inside. Slightly nervous and very curious about his empty threat back at school. He took my hand and led me upstairs, barely giving me time to take my shoes off.

I closed his bedroom door and within seconds, I was being pinned up against it. I looked into Noah's lust filled eyes waiting for him to do something. He slammed his lips against mine and in one quick motion he lifted me off the ground and held me under my butt. I returned his kiss with the same intensity and held back a moan as he gripped my ass with both hands.

My hands found their way to his hair and I could tell by the soft moan that he was as turned on as I was. He carried me over to the bed and gently laid me down before hovering over me.

He slowly trailed his hands down my body until they reached the waist band of my shorts. I felt my cheeks heating up, suddenly very aware that he was going to see me naked. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a virgin, but I'm also not as experienced as most of the girls he's probably been with. As he finished unbuttoning and lowering the zipper of my shorts he looked up at my eyes.

"what's wrong?" he looked nervous

"n-nothing's wrong, why'd you stop?"

"Because you don't look comfortable. I don't want to rush you Scarlett"

"It's not that, I'm just nervous that I won't live up to the other girl's you've been with"

He let out a loud sigh and pulled me up to sit with him.

"First off, while we're in bed together, please do not bring up past girls I've been with, it's a total mood killer" he laughed, "Second, you're forgetting one very big difference between you and them"

"what difference?"

"I didn't care for any of them, not the same way I care for you. I might not totally get the feelings I have right now, but they aren't the same as those girls"

I nodded and looked up at him with a soft smile, "I'm sorry I killed the mood"

"mhm" he tried to act annoyed, but I could tell he didn't care.

"c'mon, let's go downstairs, I'll cook" I said hopping up.

He let out a laugh as I stood in front of him trying to pull him up.

I put my hands on my hips, "what's so funny"

"you're just cute that's all" he said and stood up, kissing my temple.

We walked downstairs and saw the other 3 boys sitting on the couch. Andrew noticed us coming down first, "done already? That was kind of fast Hale, even for you" he smirked.

The other two held in laughs but lost it when Noah slapped Andrew in the back of the head.

"I don't know how you put up with his grumpy ass Scarlett" He mumbled as he held his head.

I just laughed and took Noah's hand, leading him into the kitchen. I could tell he was getting hangry. The boy eats like every 3 hours, and It's been a solid 4 since his last meal. It was only a matter of minutes before he killed someone, probably Andrew.

I sat him down at the island and started looking through the cabinets and fridge, deciding on what to make. I took out the ingredients for spaghetti, meatballs, and homemade garlic bread and started cooking.

Once I got the food made and called the boys in to eat, I started mixing the batter for the cookies I decided to make. The boys wandered in and sat down at the island next to Noah.

"Dude I'm serious" Cameron paused, looking at his plate of food, "if you fuck this up, I'll kill you in your sleep"

Noah let a small smile reach his lips and his eyes looked up to meet mine. I returned the smile and looked down at the bowl before my red cheeks gave me away. As soon as I had the first tray of cookies in the oven I sat down to eat too.