22

"but harry who is simon? When will you tell me about him" louis was on his stomach harry was putting jell on his ass. When louis couldn't stop complaining about the pain he felt every time he sit harry decided to put the cool jell

"Why do you want to know him so badly?" Harry says rubbing his hand over his plumpy ass cheeks, "i wanna know alpha please" louis whines and harry huffed, "fine I'll....make it short"

Louis quickly sat up pulling his pants up grabbing the duvet cover he sat looking at harry with big curious eyes, "well.....he was dad's best friend, and just know that him and i never used to get along. He used to call me weak and vulnerable always insults me how i won't be able to take care of my omega how I'm never gonna be a strong pack leader and all soon there were some misunderstandings between him and my father so they became enemy and simon said I can never take over my dad's pack because I'm weak but....you know what happened"

Louis was still confused, "what were the misunderstandings alpha?" Harry shook his head, "i don't remember" louis huffs and goes to cuddle harry, "are you still mad at me?" He asks with a pout.

Harry looked at him and nods, "ofc i am you disobeyed me god knows what plan simon has in mind that he send alec here" louis strokes his cheek and says, "don't worry alpha he's a nice alpha he didn't harm me" harry rolled his eyes pulling back from louis touch he said, "I don't trust anyone when its about my omega's safety"

Louis huffs and gets off bed, "wait here I'll make something for you " with he ran downstairs towards kitchen and harry chuckled shaking his head he grabbed the book he was reading earlier and resumes his reading.

•••

"Here!" Louis comes back in room after an hour, harry keeps the book aside and gives his attention to his omega, "what is it?" He asked as his omega keeps the tray on bed. Louis sits next to him removing the top plate he revealed the dish he made.

"Hmmm it smells so good" harry moans softly sniffing his mouth watering at the sight, "it is tasty! Its chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese wrapped in Parma ham with some home made mash potatoes" harry smiles kissing his omega's cheek he said, "thank you omega "

Louis blushes grabbing the knife and fork he cuts the chicken Breast and holds it near Harry's mouth, "no need to thank me alpha" harry smiles opening his mouth and letting his pretty omega feed him.

•••

*Next morning*

Louis felt kisses on his cheek and neck and warm hands on his tummy making him giggle, "alpha" he squeals as those hands tickles his torso making him giggle loudly. He heard his alpha's chuckle and raspy voice behind him, "good morning omega"

Louis turned to face his alpha smiling softly he replies, "good morning alpha" harry snuggles his face in his omega's neck breathing in he whispered, "today is a special day" louis frowns holding Harry's arm he asked, "what is it today?"

Harry gives louis a cheeky grin and said, "your birthday omega" louis' eyes widened he forgot his own birthday its not like he has celebrate it from past four years, "opps i forgot my own birthday"

Harry chuckles giving Louis a Eskimo kiss he said, "i remembered" louis blushes and said, "i never told you" harry just gave him a silly grin and said, "maybe i overheard when you were telling to Gigi"

"Oh my sweet alpha"

(Birthday smut?)