Bringing Back Allies

It's time.

Sorry if this one seems weird but I just was on fire these past few chapters. New work schedule and my brain has reached that writing Ultra Instinct I get when starting stories. I have 2 more chapters already written but I don't want another "Welcome to Midgard." So please don't roast me on this.

If it sucks tell me straight up without sugar coating or Chilly Peppering it.

Enjoy

Park

Tokoyami and Shinso had finished yesterday and was asked to meet Izuku there. The park looked as new as the day it was built. Even the memorial benches were fixed.

"What do you think he's planning for us now?" Shinso asked. It had been a pain but she had started feeling better and hadn't had to be carried home after their exercise in the last 3 days. The sight of children happily playing on swings, being sad about wanting to leave a place she helped had put a feeling in her chest.

Was this...accomplishment?

"Hopefully some...thing..." A shadow was cast over them.

A winged figure had glided overhead before landing.

"Alright goth chick's you've officially passed the training

"Alright goth chick's you've officially passed the training." Izuku said.

"What is that?!" Dark Shadow shouted.

"This is the Falcon Repulsor Pack." Izuku said.

"You have a jetpack?!" Shinso shouted.

"Well technically no this is a repulsor not a jet. Repulsors are completely environmentally friendly with zero emissions." Izuku said.

"Why are you showing us this?"

Izuku took it off and handed it to Tokoyami.

"Wait...are you..." Tokoyami was speechless.

"I can't legally make you support gear but I am allowed to let you borrow this so-" Izuku smiled and said "With Hitosha Shinso as a witness to this agreement I Izuku Midoriya allow Fumikage Tokoyami to borrow my Repulsor Pack until the end of the Internships."