64

Panic began to flood through your veins. You fell to the ground, still holding Bakugou in your arms as his blood continued to coat your skin. 

The house was burning, with the number of flames and explosions that had been used during the battle you were surprised that it hadn't completely collapsed, but there still wasn't much time. Law enforcement would respond to the disturbance at any minute, and there was a good chance that the house would give way before they arrived.

 You tried to keep yourself calm, you needed to find the wounds and heal them as best you could before he could lose too much blood. It would be fine, Bakugou would be fine, he wouldn't die. 

You refused to fail as you had with Aizawa.

Ignoring the pain from your own injuries, you increased your strength and ripped the front of Bakugous shirt open. There were deep cuts along his chest and a large stab wound on his side, and a trail of blood came from his left ear.

Softly, you placed Bakugou on the floor in front of you, avoiding the puddle of Dabis's blood. The cuts were healable, but the injury on his side went incredibly deep, you wouldn't be able to heal it completely.

But you could heal him enough to where you both could make it out of here without the fear of him bleeding out, after that, you could deal with whatever was left.

The faint sound of sirens came from the distance and you forced yourself to concentrate, pushing down the panic and trying to keep away the flashing images of Aizawa lying still in front of you just like Bakugou was now.

Your hands went to his chest and you activated your healing quirk, pouring what was left of your energy into his body. Instinctively, your quirk tried to heal your injuries before focusing on anything else, but you forced its attention onto the boy in front of you.

"If you die, I'll kill you," you said to him.

Bakugou was still breathing but you knew how quickly that could change, and being trapped in this smoke for long wouldn't be any help. The sirens were getting closer and you'd begun to feel lightheaded, flames licked up the walls of the kitchen, moving closer to you with each passing second. 

Your healing quirk seemed to be working but at an incredibly slow pace. Each ability that you mastered had to use up a certain amount of your energy when you used them, and the healing usually only took a little bit, but with the number of wounds on Bakugous body, it demanded more than you were giving.

"Hurry up, dammit!" You pushed harder, feeling as though a force was being pulled from inside of you, draining you. Finally, you began to see Bakugous skin sealing over the bleeding cuts, the blood stopped flowing from the stab wound and you released your quirk, knowing that it was all you could do with the time and energy that you had left.

You took off your own shirt, grateful that you'd put on a sports bra before training this morning, and tied it around Bakugou's waist in case the wound began to bleed again. It probably wasn't the cleanest after the fight you'd just finished, but it would have to work for now.

You prepared to lift him and run outside, but a voice from upstairs made you freeze. 

"Yo, the room is on fire up here! I'd prefer not to be fried today!"

Damn! You'd forgotten Bubbles was upstairs. The flames were growing and the sirens drew near, you didn't have time to think out an escape plan. You just needed to get out of here.

"Bitch, you'd better not have left me here!"

You sped up the stairs, quickly grabbing Bubbles and the backpack that sat on the bed beside the stand. Running back to Bakugou, you tried to use your strength to lift him and run, but all of the exits were blocked by walls of flames.