𑁍 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍

♡︎

♡︎

'Just do it!' I laugh, my hair in a ponytail as AJ stares at me.

'Are you sure!?' Her eyes are wide.

'Yes!! Quick before I change my mind.' I giggle as everyone around me is filming.

'Okay.'

I hear the sound of scissors, then within 30 seconds all the girls are screaming as AJ hands me a ponytail.

The hair she'd just cut off.

It was actually a lot more than I thought.

'Okay let me tidy it up!' She rushes around as I stare at the ponytail in my hands.

'Mia you have got the biggest pair of bollocks on you pal.'

Faye looks on in shock and I laugh as AJ tidies up my hair. Everyone else heading out as they're already dressed.

She helps me style it and I slip on my pink dress as we head down. And as I get a glimpse in the mirrors we walk by I absolutely love it.

'Ladies and Gentleman, introducing the new Mia Kim.' AJ jokes and I laugh as I follow her out onto the deck, everyone cheering and shouting as I walk over.

'Oh my!' Hugo gasps and I see the boys all looking at Teddy, who literally looks like the 😃 emoji

'Look at Teddy's face!' Everyone coos as he makes me do a spin and my now short hair flies around.

'Sheeesh!' He covers his mouth as he hypes me up, everyone then toasting and getting on with their night.

It looks like Lucinda has made her choice as she chats with Danny then heads straight to Aaron and snogs him again.