Chapter 25

Sophie awoke to people calling her name, but she didn't stay conscious for long. She fell in and out of consciousness again and again, not knowing what time it was or what was happening. All she heard were blurbs of words and mixed together, fumbling around her brain trying to figure out the meaning. Finally, she felt a breeze and followed it to the front of her comfort brain space. She followed it all the way out and she came back to consciousness. The first thing she heard when she woke up was,
"Hang in there Sophie, we're not losing you now." She was still behind the curtain that protected her view, but even with that, Sophie saw the ground and her blood was everywhere. All over the ground, all over Livvy and Elwins arms and all over Edaline.
"What's going on?" Sophie rasped, her throat dry from her unconsciousness.
Grady was gone, but Keefe was right beside her still clutching her hand. She noticed he had more tears streaming down his face.
"You have a bleeding vein in your stomach, we can't seem to find it. It was a large one so you're losing blood." Livvy said quickly.
Sophie looked over to Keefe who was clutching her like his life depended on it.
"Keefe." She whispered.
He didn't answer.
"Keefe." She whispered again squeezing his hand this time.
He looked to her his eyes wide, it honestly looked like he was praying or something.
"I need you to promise that no matter what, you'll stay with our daughter. That you will not give her to anyone. That you'll stay with her and take care of her and love her." Sophie rasped just loud enough for Elwin, Edaline, Livvy and most importantly Keefe.
"Sophie, you know I can't. You know without you I can't-"
"No, Keefe. You will. You have to. I don't want our daughter to wonder who her parents are or if she was hated. I don't want her to wonder why she was given up." Sophie was having a hard time breathing. She coughed and unsurprisingly blood trickled from the corner of her mouth.
"Keefe." She rasped. "Please promise me." She gave him a sad smile.
"I promise Sophie. I promise to love our child and take care of her." Sophie turned her head to look up at the ceiling. She was smiling knowing that if she didn't make it, her daughter would be loved in every way possible. Her daughter would grow up with a loving father, grandparents, aunts and uncles. So many people who would love her like no other, she would have a family.
Her daughter wouldn't have to wonder who her father was, or who her mother was, like Sophie had to do. Her daughter would grow up with a family.
Sophie could feel herself slipping again, darkness started to edge into her vision.
She quickly turned her head to look Keefe in dead in the eyes.
"T-tell her I love her. And that I'm sorry I couldn't be there." And at that Sophies eyes closed, maybe even for the last time.

Keefe's POV

Keefe stared at Sophie, HIS Sophie. The girl of his dreams, the mother of his daughter.
The most beautiful girl in the world.
Her hand went limp in his hand, and her head lolled to the side. His eyes widened as he watched Elwin and Livvy's eyes go wide.
"W-what happened?" Keefe demanded, frantically looking at Sophie for any sign of life.
Livvy let out some colourful swears and jumped on top of Sophies body. She started to pump Sophie's chest and and was muttering at first he didn't understand what she saying, due to the fact that he was sobbing, but then he heard it.
"You. Are Not. Leaving. This. Earth. When. You . Have. A. Daughter. To. TAKE CARE OF!" Livvy muttered with each pump of Sophie's chest. "Especially since I just stitched up your entire stomach." She continued. "You aren't dying after we saved your entire intestine system." She kept pumping Sophie's chest, harder and harder. "C'mon Sophie, out of all the times that you have almost died. Falling down the stairs is pretty pathetic." Keefe was almost taken aback at that. She was literally bashing Sophie while she couldn't even defend herself.
It was true though, out of all the times Sophie almost died this was the most pathetic.
That's when Sophie took a breath.
Sophie Foster was alive.
Keefe let out a cry of relief. "Sophie, come on stay with us. Just hold on. They've fixed you, you have to stay here. We need to name our daughter together." Keefe whispered in her ear, stroking her sweating head.
Elwin hurried over to my sweet Sophie and poured at least 5 elixirs down her throat. Causing her to gag in the process.
Edaline was still sobbing, and clutching Sophie's other hand.
I saw her eyes flutter and her mouth twitch.
Then, my beautiful Sophie opened her eyes.

Sophies POV    

Sophie's eyes flew open. Livvy was smiling, while Edaline, Elwin and Keefe all had tear stained cheeks.
"I swear I should be dead right now." She croaked. That made everyone chuckle.
"We were so close to losing you." Elwin whispered.
"BUT I restarted your heart." Livvy butted in giving Sophie a huge smile.
"Yea, after you called Sophie's death pathetic." Keefe cut in, making Sophie let out a chuckle. "You did what?" Sophie questioned Livvy.
"What? You have had so many close calls with death. And the time where we were so close to losing you. It was because of a fall down the stairs. There's better ways to go." Livvy shrugged.
"I thought I was going to lose another child." Edaline whispered still clutching Sophie's hand.
"I try my best not to die one you, mom." Sophie whispered back. Edaline laughed and kissed her forehead.
"Wait." Sophie abruptly said, "Where's my daughter?" She rasped frantically looking around.
"Grady is with her in the waiting room, she's as healthy as can be." Elwin smiled. "Let's get you comfortable." He sat her up in the cot, all the blood and tools gone. He pulled a blanket over her tender stomach. And that's when Grady brought her beautiful daughter in.
"Here you go." He whispered handing her over. "I'm glad you decided to survive." He chuckled with tear stained cheeks.
Sophie couldn't stop, but smile at her daughter. Her beautiful blue and brown eyes and blonde hair. Tears rolled down Sophie's cheeks.
Elwin, Livvy, Grady and Edaline all decided to give mom and dad some time alone with their daughter.
"We still need a name for her." Keefe whispered stroking Sophie's hair while staring at their daughter.
"I think I have a perfect name for her, Keefe."
"What are you thinking?"
She looked up to Keefe's eyes, while still holding her daughters hand.
"Calla Jolie Foster-Sencen."

A/N - I finally updated, sorry for the wait. I was camping guys.
OMG guys I can't believe that I HAVE 17K VIEWS. LIKE OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. This story is not done, don't worry I just thought to thank you all!
So, this story actually started when I was in grade 8, and now I'm going into grade 11... I'm actually glad that I started it this year, because let's just say my grammar back in grade 8 WAS TERRIBLE. I had posted an earlier version which was called "An Unexpected Gift" Idk if any of y'all saw that😬😬😬 Let's just say it wasn't the best. I worked on and off writing it down in a note book, until one day my mom threw out the notebook by accident🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So I started again on this. AND BOOM SO MUCH SUPPORT AND LOVE FROM y'all! I can't believe how far this story has come
Anywaysss, I hope y'all like the Callas's name. If you don't ig gimme the hate here >>>

I was thinking that I've just been calling my fans 'y'all' and ofc that's not a proper name for fans. Like how BTS fans are called 'army' I need a name for y'all 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ (omg I did it again... see we need smt else to work with here) so lemme know what you guys wanna be called. 🤪🤪

Sorry for the long Author's note... Sorry if it was annoying🤠🤠🤠

Peace out y'all,
        The faithful SoKeefe Shipper
(Aka Olivia)

After first posting**** GUYS I JUST REALIZED THAT A BUNCH OF U READ 'bra fans are called 'army'' ITS MEANT TO SAY BTS OMG IM SO SORRY😭💀😭