XLIV

───── ❝ chapter forty four ❞ ─────

───── chapter forty four ─────

jungwon

"nahyun just called and she told me that eunjin's actually getting better already?" sunoo says after getting off from a call with nahyun which made me hum.

"what? how would she know that?" ni-ki asked as

"probably because they talked while she was still adapting to jay's mindset and character?? i'm pretty sure that it lasts for a day." jake says which made me hum before nodding in agreement.

"you've only done it once right?" i asked jay who looks like he's deeply thinking about something.

"yeah, i've only done it once but i wonder what would happen if i keep doing it over and over aga-" but before he could finish, heeseung cuts him off.

"yah, are you out of your mind? you might end up killing her once you're going to keep doing that and the damn girl doesn't even have a family or a friend to run to!!" heeseung angrily says which made jay roll his eyes.

"are you aware that you underestimate me way too much?" jay asked as heeseung shakes his head no.

"instead of thinking that i always underestimate you just because you're tired of not being able to be as great as me when it comes to basically everything, why don't you have a mindset that i clearly am just looking out for you instead?" heeseung says which made the others start looking at each other because of the sudden strong tension radiating between these two.

"oh don't worry, i've already learned from my past and i think that i'm going to be able to control myself this time ..."

"no more deaths will happen." jay says as heeseung lets out a sigh.

"you better be because other than nahyun, yoonji, and hyejin have become pretty close with us and they wouldn't want to know that you're responsible for their friend's death right?" heeseung says which made me purse my lips together.

"don't worry, don't worry, i'll just keep entering her mind and use her to make more and more people all alone and vulnerable just like what happened to her, i then make sure to gain more points by corrupting their minds, then they'll give me even more points by committing sins, i corrupt them more so that they'll end up committing double or maybe even triple the sins that they usually commit in a day which will make my numbers skyrocket and then i'll finally be able to beat heeseung!!" jay says before he suddenly starts laughing like a psychopath which just made all of us look at him without saying anything.