XLV

───── ❝ chapter forty five ❞ ─────

───── chapter forty five ─────

yoonji

"yah, you never even mentioned anything about jungwon being here and you made sure to make me come here and wear something with black and white stripes ... did you plan this or something?" hyejin whispered to me as i shook my head no even though i did ofc ofc.

"what? nooooooo why would i plan out what the two of you are wearing when i didn't even ask any of you guys about what you're going to wear so how dare you think that i would plan this when i could just plan jake and i's wedding already??" i asked before looking all proud which only made her start laughing.

"delulu." she says which made me roll my eyes.

"whatever, i just know that i'm not the only one." i said while smirking which made her let out a whine which made me purse my lips together since that looked rlly funny.

"aishhhh let's go already." hyejin says before walking towards the seats first which made me face jungwon and jake who just got here a smile before i laughed and gestured them to follow me.

-

"awe man, i can't believe that they gave us tickets that are so far away from us." i said as i couldn't help but pout while staring at jake and jungwon who are seated away from us :<

"you're literally overexaggerating about this they're literally just 3 rows away from us." hyejin says which made me look down before thinking of somethjng.

"are they doing this because they don't like us or because they're being respectful??"

"oh god how even is this being respectful? this is straight up disrespectful considering how we're actually experts in the korean field." i added before laughing as hyejin suddenly jhits my arm.

"yah, why didn't you tell me that jungwon's going to be here as well? i'm actually really mad at you right now." she asked which made me glsre at her.

"aishhh if i did then you wouldn't be sitting beside me right now ..."

"and besides, the both of them invited both yoonji and hyejin so honestly you don't have a chance to come or not come especially since you're actually interested on jung-" but before i could finish, she cuts me off and then faced the other way which made me turn around to see jungwon appear all of the audden.

"oh hey, thank you so much for the free tickets by the way!!" hyejin says which made jungwon smile.

"oh it's no biggie but i actually haven't been to any of these public gigs for people that are really into performing." jungwon says which already made me want to ynhear the both of them since i'll only keepy getting jelly.