C h a p t e r 19

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️
A/N: Buckle up readers because from here on out, most chapters will contain a lot of SMUT and mature themes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Chapter 19 : MadelynWednesday, July 21st, 2021

Wednesday, July 21st, 2021

"Oh darling, you really shouldn't be here." Caleb says, effectively keeping me pinned to him so I can't run.

I don't respond; instead, I stand and watch as Xavier gently takes the girl's wrists from her side and fastens them into two padded cuffs. Each has a small metal ring hanging on the outside.

"You wanted to know my outlet? Here it is." Caleb says, his one arm wrapping completely around my waist and pulling me in slightly closer.

Keeping my eyes on the stage, I watch Xavier work. Every movement he makes is precise and executed in a way that shows he's had years of experience doing this.

He doesn't even know I'm here, but his dominance demands my attention, along with the other people who've recently gathered to observe.

I should go, I really should, but I can't.

It has nothing to do with the fact of Caleb's hold on me either; it's purely a mental pull.

"I'm—" I start to apologize for disobeying, but Caleb doesn't give me a chance to speak.

"Shhh." He coos. "Don't speak right now; just listen and watch."

I do exactly as he asks.

Small murmurs begin at the sight of a new man walking to the very front of the crowd, placing a chair down for himself and taking a seat.

The girl's attention instantly slips to him with pleading eyes, but he does not move.

Xavier tests the tightness of the cuffs to ensure the grip wasn't too uncomfortable before reaching up above him where a thin black bar pulls down.

"I should punish you for being in places you shouldn't be..." Caleb says lowly in my ear, drawing a shiver from my body. "But, unfortunately I can't. Not yet at least."

Raising the brunette's arms, Xavier attaches each cuffed wrist to the opposite ends of the bar, leaving the girl wide open and unable to move that section of her body.

So that's what the silver rings were for.

"Master, please." The girl begs and only then do I realize that this isn't Xavier's submissive, it's the man's who sat down in the chair.

In retaliation, Xavier lands a quick slap to her ass, effectively hushing her.

"There are rules here..." Caleb starts, "Rules that I live by. I will not force you to stay here, so if you wish to go back upstairs, tell me now and I'll let you go."

I can't answer.

I'm not going anywhere, but speaking would mean admitting that I want to be here— want to watch.