Chapter 19: #Girlfriend?!

It's been a few days since that dog show with Kara and Babs as we see you with the superhero girls at Sweet Justice as you were seen taping on the table impatiently.

Jessica: (Y/N) are you okay?

(Y/N): Oh yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?

Diana: Because you are tapping on the table impatiently.

(Y/N): *stops tapping* Now I'm not.

Kara: Dude, is there something on your mind?

(Y/N): Hm, not really.

Babs: Is about when you had Dez eat that commentator at the dog show.

Jessica: He what?!

(Y/N): Hey, he had it coming, it's people like him that make humans so ignorant.

Zee: Excuse me, ignorant?

(Y/N): Not you girls, you're an exception, I'm just pointing out that some humans are ignorant. They just go around their lives blissfully unaware of what really happened, like Kara taking out Chemo before her "hero" of a cousin could "save the city".

Kara: Well he's not wrong on that part.

(Y/N): See? Kara understands.

Jessica: Okay true, but c'mon some people aren't ignorant.

(Y/N): You're right, some only care about themselves or profit like Lex Luther or Bab's ungrateful boss Shane.

Babs: Well I mean Shane isn't all bad….

(Y/N): Babs, he fired you because you missed one burrito. If it weren't for me and my family you would have lost your job.

Babs: Okay fair enough.

Jessica: Alright you make a good point (Y/N) but c'mon humans aren't all bad.

Skim: What about people who bad-mouth Supergirl?

Jessica: They're just hecklers.

(Y/N): And people who ignore the environment?

Jessica: Don't you dare bring that up.

(Y/N): I'm just expressing my opinion, *hears his phone chime and sees the text* Yes! She's here!

Babs: Wait what?

Diana: Who is here?

Just then we see a blond girl with purple eyes, wearing a black and red shirt with a star on it, red headband, knee high socks and red and black shoes. This was Lucy Mann.

Lucy: This is the place that *sees you and gasps* (Y/N)!

She then rushed at you as she hugs you while you hug back as you both kiss which made the girls jealous.

Lucy: Oh man, it's been so long since I saw you honey.

(Y/N): Same here my favorite mud girl.

Zee: (Y/N) who is this?