Chapter 46

Nandini was in her room getting freshened up whereas all others were locked up in Manik's and Ishaan's room.

"So what's the plan? Are we surprising her at night for her birthday? Cutting a cake or tomorrow?",Cabir asked to the group a little excited.

"I think we should do it tomorrow.",Manik said immediately having a plan on his mind to spend some time alone with her.

"But we should atleast wish her and cut a cake at night. She would like that especially after her being sad all day ",Mukti tried to explain and Manik frowned a little not having any excuses to make.

"I think she should get some rest today. With all the events she must be tired. We can have a good birthday breakfast and spend time with her all day tomorrow.",Ishaan said in Manik's support knowing Nandini would enjoy Manik's presence alone more after the encounter with her ex-boyfriend.

Manik gave him a grin thankful.

" If you all think it's better to have her rest today than we all are spending the complete day together. ",Navya said sternly and they nodded agreeing to het.

Soon they were out of the rooms and Manik thanked Ishaan who just rolled his eyes and got comfortable in bed.

" I am hoping I will have the bed completely today.",Ishaan joked lifting himself with his elbows to look at Manik.

Manik chuckles at his actions walking to the door.

" I will go and ask Nandini to get ready.",Manik said and Ishaan nodded laying back down on the bed.

Manik knocked on Nandini's door and she opened it after a while peeking from behind the door, before looking at him and opening it wide letting him in.

Manik was about to ask about her being weird but stops noticing what she was wearing.

She was in a fluffy bath robe till her knees with a towel wrapped around her head.

" Hey",She greeted shutting the door behind him and smiled seeing him lost and staring at her.

She cleared her throat and he finally looked up at her.

"Hey, Get ready we are going out.",Manik said composing himself and she looked up at him surprised.

" Out?",She asked confused and he nodded with a smile walking closer to her.

" Yes on a date. I will pick you up in an hour. Dress nicely infact dress sexy.",Manik confirmed before looking at her bathrobe with a smirk.

" What? You are asking me an hour before to go on a date. I need time to get dressed and be ready.",Nandini whined getting away from him ignoring his teasing.

She removed the towel from her hair knowing she will have to use the hair dryer now as she walked to her dressing area and plugged the dryer.

He walked close to her and took the dryer from her as he started drying her hair.

"You have already taken a shower. You just need to get dress. I think an hour would be enough.",Manik tried to reason with her playing with a few strands of her hair.

"And what about my makeup and hair? It will take atleast half an hour to just pick an outfit.",Nandini said glaring at him seeing him play with her hair instead of drying it.

"Leave it as it is. I love your hair down anyway and you don't need makeup. It's just us.",He said dropping a kiss on her cheek.

She tried to argue but he pulled her close keeping the dryer down.

"I will even pick an outfit for you. I know I am rushing you but we can't be late.",Manik told her and she nodded smiling agreeing to him.

"Okay I will be ready in an hour wearing a sexy dress.",Nandini added teasing him and he chuckled kissing her forehead.