chapter 26 : The end*

Just then yibo's both parents came downstairs with sour faces. Xiao zhan stood up and faced them. Well, he gives a damn about how they thinks about him cuz he is sure he will kill Wang yibo today and then kill himself too. As much as he was angry , he was confused as well since yibo's mum didn't start ranting yet.

" I'm disappointed in you son. In the end you didn't listen to me" said his mum.

Xiao zhan rolled his eyes and looked at yibo with sharp eyes that is sharper than a blade.
"Shoot it . I'm giving you a chance to explain"

Yibo smiled and grabbed Xiao zhan's hand as he pulled him outside of the house. Yibo was all smiling but until he saw the outside decorations. His  face made a sour expression. He didn't know whether to laugh or cry because the chairs are all upside down. And the flowers are messed up. As if the people who did this dedicated themselves to do this job of flipping the chairs.

"I should have known your anger zhanzhan"

"Exactly."

Yibo then glanced at the girl who was all tied up and sat there calmly without struggling.
Then yibo asked zhan  ," what did you do to her that made her sit calmly without talking ?wow"
Xiao zhan looked at yibo with crooked eyebrows .

"Why ? Is it painful to see her like that ? Maybe I should have done something worse."

As zhan said so , she started throwing her feet here and there while screaming as he sees some guys coming near her again.
"No ! Aaish! Those two idiots had sow a strong seed inside your brain I see. Let her go now because I'm not marrying her"
Wang yibo said controlling his laughter.

Xiao zhan was surprised by yibo's answer. After a minute of thinking zhan finally gestured his men to release her.
As she was released from the ropes and tapes , she stood up and screamed ,
"You bastard  Wang yibo ! You said I will be okay! Who knows he is that fierce.  Ugh , it hurts everywhere in my body"

Xiao zhan laughed and said , "see ? That girl is also cursing you haha"

"And hey you two!! I've a name ! Sarah! It's true that I'm a bitch or whatever,  but learn to respect..man...you guys are really something."

"Shut the fuck up. Wang yibo , come to the point will you? So that I can kill you and your bride whoever it is."
Xiaozhan said.

"I think this will be a unique memory. A man is confessing in a deserted ceremony with flipped chairs as audiences." yibo sighed as he took out a box and kneeled down.

"Xiaozhan,  my bunny , my Prince and my angry bird. Spare this poor soul to make fun of you. I wanted to surprise you but who knew what haikan and zhou cheng said to you that you kidnapped her and was ready to kill everyone here.

I Want you to realise my love. I never knew when I was so attracted to you. Do you know? When I first meet you I felt so comfortable like I felt with no other. That night it was magical for me. I knew who you were then. I liked you since our first meet. But it was my fault for not realising when that 'like' turned into 'love'. I never liked or loved anybody and never knew how to express it .

It was so childish to think that you will fall for me if I show you my cool side. But the more I showd it the more you hated me. It made me annoyed. I didn't knew why I ended up bullying you instead of showing my love.

I still remember you asked me, 'do you regret?' . I hesitated to answer and that lead me to loose you. I wanted wanted to answer 'don't leave me. Yes I regret , I regret it . I love you'  but my stupid mouth replied otherwise.

And that feeling never went away. I wanted to see you again to express my unfulfilled love. My feelings towards you never changed. Zhanzhan,  I want you to take my hand and walk the path of life with me.

I want to spoil you to the point where only I can take care of you , no other else. My feelings for you is genuine and pure. For you I've waited so many years and I don't wanna wait anymore. I promise I will not let anything come between us . I will take care of you with my whole life and protect you. I will love you more than myself!

Zhanzhan will you marry me?"

The whole time Xiao zhan was frozen in his spot with tears in his eyes. His mind went blank. He was more shocked to know that yibo fell for him at their first meet. He realised he really made it hard for him to the point he lost control of his temper. So he just messed up his own wedding ?

Who knows? He is quite capable. After knowing the truth the view looks more beautiful to zhan that he kept looking at yibo. He just realised that yibo was wearing all white and golden chains were clipped on the both side of his coat  , just like a Prince. He looks more handsome today.

"Ya! Freaking xiao zhan! Shall I throw stones at you to get your senses back !? Look how he proposed to you and still kneeling down! If I were you I would immediately jumped on him idiot!"
Screamed Sarah.

Xiaozhan got back his senses and smiled ear to ear with teary eyes.

"Don't keep kneeling boy, put the ring on this finger before it goes into other's finger!"

Wangyibo put the ring on Xiao zhan's finger and stood up. Yibo pushed xiaozhan in his arms as he grabbed on the waist of zhan.
"Now , do my zhanzhan still wants to kill me?"
Yibo whispered in a soft voice.

"What's the hurry? I've got a whole life to do that."

"Zhanzhan , you are mine...always"
Yibo pushed zhan onto him harder and claimed his lips. Zhan kissed back. "You are mine as well. Make sure your eyes are only at me otherwise..." zhan said after breaking the kiss.

When zhan looked at the audience , there stood the maids of Wang mansion , Zhou cheng , haikuan , yibo's parents,  Sarah,  his gang , and....He Peng.

Yibo looked where he was looking and noticed He peng smiling nervously as if his eyes are pleading.
"Let me count. His eyes are brown , his cheeks has cuts. Wow beautiful makeup" Xiaozhan exclaimed.
"Like it , love? Your wedding gift" yibo smirked.

"Of course I do" zhan smirked too.

From afar He Peng yelled,  "how dare you to make fun of me !? Be grateful I'm attending your broken wedding! Xiao zhan I'm telling you, you are marrying a monster! I just picked on you for few minutes and he did this to me! My beautiful face!"

"What can I do when I got an overprotective boyfriend? Or ....husband?" Xiaozhan said as he smiled shyly.
Yibo chuckled.
"Only for you"

"Yibo I always wanted to tell you one specific sentence. "

"What is it zhanzhan ?"

"Turns out you are my generous bully. In the past , you would give me medicine after injuring me. Now you bullied me with this sudden surprise. You are a loyal bully and I love you , my generous bully."

"Oh my zhanzhan. I won't be generous anymore in the future,  Mark that . And I love you more than I love anything."

"Oh , we will see."

With that yibo dragged zhan by hands and ran towards their car leaving the crowd standing there dumbfounded.
"In my whole life I have never seen any weird wedding like this."
Sarah commented.

"Neither did we" haikuan said.

"Oh hi miss. Don't you think we are a good match?" Out of nowhere He Peng came and stood beside Sarah.

"Drop it man. A bitch needs a manwhore not a stupid ass. Fuck off"

"Btw where are those two running off to?" Haikuan asked .

"They are in a hurry you stupid. Oggy."

"......." - haikuan.

                                                 [Happy ending]

(A/n: uwu guys , don't you think yizhan here is so cute? Haha)