She's pulled a Barton

SPOILERS OF THE NEW BLACK WIDOW MOVIE ARE IN THIS CHAPTER.

*3RD POV*

"Sorry kid,"

Tony grimaced at the sound of Peter's grunt of pain as he wrapped his wound, pulling the material tighter to stop the bleeding.

The avengers had just finished a mission that for once, was not in New York. They'd escaped with mostly minor injuries, though, of course Peter had to have a heavily bleeding wound on his upper arm. Other than some already healing cuts and a bruise on his cheek, that was it.

"It'll heal fast Mr. Stark," he said, trying to convince the man. "Pete, your Spidey healing isn't gonna fix this one without some help."

"Tony we can't exactly disinfect it... the first aid kit was in the jet and the jet- got blown up," Clint said, pointing to what was left of their ride home.

"Yeah how are we even gonna get home? We've got no way to contact Fury right now."

Tony bit the inside of his cheek and looked at Peter, who was sitting on the ground and picking at a rip in his suit.

Before he could admit defeat and say he had no ideas, Natasha spoke up.

"Lucky for you boys, I've got a place close by."

"Woah," Peter exclaimed, "is it like a secret base? Like a hideout with a big room of weapons and suits and stuff?"

"You could say that," she shrugged and began walking.

The avengers looked at each other and shrugged.

Why not?

They followed her, not having a clue where they were being taken.

~~~~~

"Tasha are we there yet," Clint whined, "I'm tired."

"Barton you know where we're going."

"Yeah but I don't remember it being this far-"

"We've been walking for like 30 minutes."

"He knows!?"

"I get best friend privileges," he replied smugly.

As the others argued, Tony looked at Peter, who lagged behind slightly. He took note of how he cradled his arm a bit and blood was taking up much more of the gauze than when he'd first wrapped the wound. He'd have to change it soon.

"How are you holding up kid?" "Fine... M' just tired and my arm kinda hurts."

"Nat are we close by? We should get the kid sitting down soon."

"Yeah, we're-"

Bang.

Thor and Bruce both shrieked, jumping into a fighting position slowly after the others.