Chapter 69 - Morning Pleasure

"Ohhh.... hmm..." Lena moans, still sleeping, as Kara continues to pleasure her wonderful girlfriend.

Kara continues to use her tongue on Lena's crotch, very much thrilled, and turned on herself, by what she is doing currently to Lena. Kara thinks that her doing this, really shows her connection to Lena, as before, with her previous boyfriends, she would never even consider to do something like this to wake them up, and that's not just because they were men. Kara just feels so close to Lena, and loves her so much, that she wants to pleasure her. In Kara's previous relationships, sexual acts had always been about a give and take, meaning Kara gave someone pleasure to receive pleasure herself, or vice versa. But with Lena, that is not the case at all. Kara isn't currently pleasuring Lena because she hopes that Lena will 'return the favour', Kara is pleasuring Lena because she wants to, and she very much enjoys it. In fact, Kara enjoys giving Lena pleasure so much that she herself can feel her own orgasm building, without even being touched. The whole situation turns Kara on so much.

Kara, once more, continues to pleasure Lena, making sure to use her tongue in all sorts of different motions, very much enjoying Lena's taste. Eventually, after about a minute, Kara feels Lena move a bit in the bed, signalling that she has woken up. All this does is bring an even bigger smile to Kara's face, and she increases her speed.

"OH KARA!!!!!!" Lena moans, not currently even thinking about the possibility that they could be heard.

Kara suddenly backs away from Lena's cooch, causing a groan of disapproval to come from Lena, but this is soon replaced with a squeak of pleasure, and approval, as soon as Kara blows some cold freeze breath air on Lena's now sensitive crotch.

"OHHHHHH!!" Lena moans, feeling the cold of Kara's freeze breath hit her.

"You like that baby?" Kara purrs, her head still under the covers.

"Yes. Don't stop." Lena moans.

That is all the encouragement Kara needs, so she gets right back to work, using her tongue on Lena once more. Over the next few minutes, Lena's moans increase in frequency, although not in volume, as she is now awake enough to realise she should probably try and hold in her moans as much as possible, even if Kara is making that hard to do right now. Eventually, Kara increases her speed once more, and after a few seconds, Lena falls over the edge, with a large orgasm rocking her body.

"YESSSSSSSS! KARAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Lena moans, now loudly.

Kara continues to pleasure Lena through her orgasm for another minute, all the way until Lena's body stills, signalling that the brunette's climax is over. Kara then places a loving kiss to Lena's now very sensitive crotch, which causes Lena to let out a small moan. Kara then crawls up from under the covers, moving up towards Lena's head. Once Kara has poked her head out the other end of the covers, by the pillows, she sees that Lena is laying back down, with her eyes closed, and a big satisfied smile on her face. Kara can't help but smile back at Lena, happy that her girlfriend clearly approves of her work.

"That was.... amazing..." Lena says, after a few moments silence, turning her head to look at Kara as she opens her eyes.

"Yeah?" Kara asks, smiling back.

"Yes." Lena nods, "I think you woke me up in a far better way than I did to you yesterday. I guess I have to up my game."

Kara chuckles.

"You don't need to do that." Kara smiles, "I enjoyed it."

"I know. But I want to." Lena replies, leaning closer to Kara and taking her alien girlfriend in for a deep kiss.

"Hmmm." Kara says, humming into the kiss she is sharing with Lena.

The kiss begins normally, as a nice tender loving kiss, but it quickly turns into one of passion, with tongues swirling in each other's mouths. Lena is quickly getting turned on once more, and Kara is just even more turned on than she already was. Eventually, after a couple of minutes, the two girlfriends part, with Lena now having a smirk on her face.