Chapter 23

ima blow yo momma car up.

-

Egypt POV

The doorbell rang making jump and drop the flat iron.

"Shit." I mumbled.

I was nervous and then on top of that I over slept. The one time he wants to be time, I'm not together.

I ran down the steps swinging the door open.

"Hi, yes no I'm not ready." I turned around going straight back up the steps.

"You good, take ya time." He followed me.

"Lemme tell youuuu." I went back to my vanity.

"Tell meeee." He dragged standing behind me with flowers in his hand.

"Aw thank you boop." I poked out my lips.

He pecked them and set the flowers down. He stood behind me as I curled my hair.

"So my appointment was at 8, she texted and said can we do 10. I said sure cause I like to be understanding, but I-"

"You forgot annit?" He chuckled.

"I did and I feel so bad." I pouted.

"It's cool girl, get ya bread." He waved me on.

"That's the thing though Key, tell me why she asked for a discount." I smacked my lips.

"You beat her ass?" He asked.

"I- no." I shook my head.

I stood up and unplugged the flat iron. I handed him the hair spray and he stepped back spraying it.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"When you ready I'm in the car." He said making me nod.

I looked over my appearance nodding in approval. It was April, so it was getting warmer. I had on a white tube bodysuit, with some jeans and a blue oversized flannel. I slipped my forces on and grabbed my purse.

"Okay got everything." I mumbled walking out.

I went down the steps and locked the door closing it behind me. His truck was sitting in the driveway and I made my way to it hopping in.

"You ready?" He looked over at me.

"Yea." I nodded buckling up.

He leaned back and reached over rubbing my thigh. He gripped the wheel running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"You look so cute boop." I cooed.

"Thank you ma." He chuckled.

"So prettyyy, pretty tail self." I dragged.

"Where the fuck you get boop from? Gay ass name." He mumbled.

"Boop is cute, and I don't even use pet names so feel special." I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm." He rubbed up my thigh.

I grabbed his phone putting in his password. I went to his music and scrolled through.

"Before I die I'm tryna fuck you babyyy." I sung.

"Bra." He smacked his lips.

"Hush." I shushed him.

I pulled my phone out and recorded a video before posting it to my story.

"Fuck around give you my last name, know you tired of the same damn thing. That's okay cause baby ouuuu." I grabbed his face.