𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

july fifteenth

SMUT || NSFW

friday

You and Connie stacked the plates together, cups as well. You were both finished up and were now paying and leaving.

Delilah just came back with Connies card and Connie left their tip there since he couldn't find them to give it himself.

He slid from his side of the booth, first patting down his shirt and pants, pulling his sleeves up just a bit before holding his hand out for Y/n.

She softly laced her fingers over the back of his hand as she held it. She stood, patting the front and back of her dress. He didn't know why but he kissed to her cheek and she disolved into his touch.

They walked out in silence, to go home but why wouldn't this man ask the damn question?

"Y/n let's get ice cream from that ice cream place right there" he pointed to a light blue ice cream shop beside a small breakfast diner.

"Whatever you want" he wrapped his arm around her waist coming behind her in a hug form as they walked, "Why you sound mad?" he spoke into her cheek kissing it softly as they traveled across the street.

"My feet hurt, tired, I don't know. Any other questions you have?" she opened the door to the blue ice cream shop, only one person behind the counter but this time they were really really old, like walking cane old.

The song would make this a perfect moment for Connie to ask you out but still nothing, "No..maybe one.." he pecked to your cheek again as his body held to yours tightly while you went to look at the flavor pots.

DONT PLAY IT YET OKᰔ

"Please ask, seriously ask what you need to ask" he rubbed his hands up down your arms feeling you growing tense, aww.

"Wanna wear my shoes and I'll hold your heels?" you mentally screamed, HOW CAN YOU BE SO IRRITATING AND CHARMING?? He was working your last nerve but at the same time he was warming your heart continuously.

"I guess when we get out of here" you rolled your eyes and he kissed to your cheek again, "Hi, can we get a f/f and chocolate ice cream, in cones please?" he asked as he looked to the elderly man.

"Yes just wait here." the old man had pale skin as well, with black hair swooped over his head. He walked to the back, you heard faint whispers before a younger man came out.

He had to be about you and Connies age, tall, black hair, perhaps blasian, his skin was a brown ish color but still in the tan range. He didn't really speak only filled both cones with ice cream, when he finally did look at you his cheeks turned a bright bright red.

He too noticed how pretty you looked, but clearly you weren't alone. He saw how Connie's arms wrapped over your upper chest and you had your hands on top holding them as you stood with your legs crossed.

He handed Connie his cone first so he would have to move off of you, which he didn't, he just held it very closely to your head. He handed you, yours next and you both felt as your fingers grazed each others. He moved back and turned to the register.