Spoiled Moment

One month later...(Hayley and Davina are currently 6 months pregnant)

Davina's pov

I sigh as I stand in mine and Kol's bedroom wearing only a cream see through lace robe inspecting myself through the mirror, I have a hand placed on my baby bump which has grown quite a bit in the past month.

Davina's baby bump

My sister's baby bump is a bit smaller than mine which I'm envious of because I feel like a heffolump almost however Kol thinks I'm sexy and he shows it too as he literally can't keep his hands off my body

He's obsessed with my body, he loves my curves that I'm developing from my pregnancy and my breasts which have grown quite a bit thanks to my pregnancy which I'm grateful for as before I was something like a A or B cup but now I'm a C cup. He's always running his hands along my curves, caressing my body and baby bump literally turning me on which has resulted in some steamy foreplay. The amount of hot make out sessions, oral sex and dry humping sessions we've had in the last month has been astounding.

"There's my sexy baby mama" Kol says from the doorway making me snap my head towards him and I instinctively tug the robe tighter around my body, you could say I'm quite insecure about my pregnancy body.

"Darling we've talked about this, you don't have to hide from me" he says as he walks over to me and stands in front of me, peering into my eyes making warmth rise to my cheeks and he smiles pulling my hands away from my robe letting it loosen around me.

"I really should get a portrait of you" he says biting his lip as he rakes his eyes up and down my body, seeing every little part of my body through the robe "a portrait huh? Like the one Leonardo Dicaprio drew of Kate Winslet in the titanic?" I ask making him nod as he hums while rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

"I can just picture it, you posing in little to nothing. God it would be so hot" he says biting his lip as he grips at my hips "you sure because I think a portrait of me like this would be a disaster" I retort making him frown "it would be anything but a disaster. You have no idea how sexy you are" he lowly growls pressing his forehead against mine.

I giggle and bite my lip as I feel his bulge pressing against me "who knew you'd get such a hard on for a pregnant girl" I tease making him chuckle as he rubs his nose against mine "I only get a raging hard on for you darling. God I want to fuck you so bad right now" he growls making me whimper "do it, I'm not gonna stop you" I purr sliding a hand to the back of his neck as he pulls my robe open revealing my naked body and I lull my head back as he runs his hands up and down my body, feeling every inch of my body.

I moan as Kol crashes his lips against mine, greedily squeezing and fondling my breasts, flicking my hardened nipples with his thumbs sending a flood of arousal to my core and I can feel myself dripping, that's how turned on I am.