{02}🍀

TANJIRO POV•
Tanjiro was heading back to the exit he came from, after asking many demons before killing them on how to turn a demon back into a human. And of course it dind't shit none, so he gave up and came back after a lot of bruises in the fight with the arm demon.

tanjiro stopped walking right away when he saw the green-haired girl that made his heart race. when looking tanjiro have a small smile his cheeks in a pink tone as he saw her sleeping.

Tanjiro:{sign}"even sleeping she is beautiful!".

Zara: *liteally snoring*

Tanjiro:'-'................."I take back what i said a little!."
{Then he remembered}"the and even the final selection!."{tanjiro paused softly on the floor, held her and shook her in the hope that it would wake her up}.

ZARA POV•

Zara woke up sleepy, looking at the person who had woken her she asked:

Zara:{sleepy}"Humm.... is the final selection over?"

Tanjiro:"Yes it's over."

Zara:{sigh of relief}"oh good, i thought i would stay here forever!.

Tanjiro: do you want help to get up?

Zara:"but of course!"{the two got up, zara keep walking until she saw the boy was still standing in front of her}. "Don't want to come?".{he says with his hand on his hip looking at him}

Tanjiro:Ah?... yes yes!!.{coming out of your thoughts}

While the two are heading back to where they started, tanjiro was wondering whether or not he could talk to the girl he met, zara was thinking about his drink they confiscated from her.
   Tanjiro spoke first to break the silence that surrounded them as they made their way to the path.

Tanjiro:"first time here"?

Zara:"Ah?.....yeah first time being a demon slayer even though i've been using a sword since when i was a kid" <haha!.>{disguised a giggle to break the silence}

Tanjiro:<haha!>......"My name is tanjiro kamado!!."{say if presenting}

Zara:"my name is zorona zara, do you have a sake(drink) there?"

Tanjiro:"no i do not have,! I'm too young for that!!"{nervous for such a question}

Zara:"what a shit!".....{frustrated}"when I was 9 years old i already drank it."

Tanjiro:..............What?!!.

You two soon walked together in the forest while talking, well, more like tanjiro following you.

..........................................

/3rd person/

......................

Tanjiro got silent when he saw that the young man wasn't there, which made the green hair look out of the left eye. She saw a frown forming on the boy's face, wondering why he was suddenly sad. Following the boy's gaze as they walked, they saw that there were only three people there taking a look at the boy beside them, they looked back to their own vision.

As soon as the two arrived where the others were, the twins immediately started talking.

"Welcome back." The raven haired twin took the chance to speak up, only saying two words towards the survivors. "Congratulations. I'm glad you are safe." The snowed haired twin spoke up next, having the same smile as her twin who's next to her.