Part 18

John Market Pov

How can I be so stupid I used protection I know I did. It's Monday and I have to take this DNA test. I'm looking at Olive sleep and I know I hurt her.

She never really wanted to dated a man with kids. Sighing I got up and took a shower getting out Olive kissed my cheek then went in after me. Getting dressed I'm looking in the mirror this will do.

Olive looked at my clothes then nod

Olive looked at my clothes then nod. Going to her closet. Coming out matching with my jacket and I smirked.

Why is she so beautiful she put on red heels to match the purse she wearing

Why is she so beautiful she put on red heels to match the purse she wearing. We walked out hand and hand Luna still sleep she got a play date later. Olive said she has to me back for it.

We haven't talked much for the day we drove to the doctor office. Sitting down waiting Tonya walks in with this little. Looking at her my heart dropped.

Then Olive laughed at her like a full laugh and I'm pissed. "Ma'am you need to get your eyes check because anyone can see that baby is black" she said I felt relieved and angry all at
once.

(Isn't she beautiful)My jaw clenched the baby was beautiful I must say

My jaw clenched the baby was beautiful I must say. But I could look at her and tell she's not mines. Shaking my head we went in the doctors office.

He took saliva out my mouth then the little girls and Tonya. It usually takes a few days but I paid him double for same day results. So here we are waiting. "You know she's yours I don't why your making me do this." Tonya said

"Is anyone I'm your family black" Olive asked her "of course not" Tonya said "welp your baby is" Olive sat back holding my hand. She can tell how pissed I am.

She's rubbing my knuckles a hour later the doctor came back in. Handing us the results and readying his own copy.

I'm not the father what a surprised I stood up "this can't be right. It's not right" Tonya yelled. "I poked" she whispered and I stopped walking. "Excuse me poked what?" Olive said tilting her head to the side.

Tonya entire face turned red and Olive bent down in front of them. Looking Tonya Olive nod her head "if that baby wasn't in the room I'd slap the dog shit out of you" I took her hand and we went to the car.

Just sitting there "you okay baby" she asked me and I nod. "I'm okay just a bit disappointed. I'm happy because we can have our first kid together. But on the other hand I was a bit excited" I told her and she nod.

"Want me go back and beat her ass" I laughed at her driving picking up some pizza and snacks. For Luna play date we also bought wine for Abby and Olive.

We went home got Luna ready for her play date. Setting up snacks and movies toys are everywhere. Then they came Thomas saw Luna and his jaw dropped.

I laughed oh this is going to be funny. Luna went over to him "hey I'm Luna what's your name?" She said smiling but Thomas just kept staring at her. Abby pushed him making him snap out of it.

"I'm Thomas" he said he said smiling. Luna grabbed his hand and they read off. "Looks like someone has a little crush" abby said and her and Olive laughed.

I rolled my eyes going into the kitchen grabbing a beer Logan is sitting there. Walking to the fridge "so are you a daddy" he said laughing. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nope" I said drinking a beer he nod "look man I'm sorry. I didn't mean for her to get hurt" he said and I nod "it's not your fault I was angry" I told him.

"She in the hospital got hit by a car" I nod knowing because I had it done. "I'm sorry man" I told him he nod we sat down drinking a beer together. Not long after Thomas came in kitchen.

He looked around when his eyes landed on one of Olives bracelets. We watch grab a chair push it to the counter. He climb the chair taking the bracket examining it.

He nods jumping down taking off. I looked at Logan who's looking at me. We followed him to Luna play room. She sitting down watching a movies he goes and sit right next to her.

"Hey Luna" he said she turned to him. "I got this for you" he said slipping the diamond bracelet on her hand. "Ooh thank you my sister has one just like it" Luna said excited and kissed his cheek.

This little boy I looked at Logan who looks just as surprise as I was. We walked away "she is too young to be dating" I said he laughed at me. Olive and Abby came into the room "what's so funny" Abby asked.

We told them and they both laughed "this isn't funny she is too young to date"  I told them and Olive rolled her eyes. "It's puppy love they are to young to even know what feelings are." Abby said brushing me off.

"Wait which bracelet?" Olive asked "the diamond one" I said "ooh hell no" she said about to go get it back. "I'll buy you a knew one" I told her and she pouts. I know she's just playing but I still peck her lips.

🛑SO I GOT JOB THEREFORE I CANT POST AS FREQUENTLY AS I USE TO. MEANING YOU WILL GET 1 post a week. LOVE YOU ALL🛑

Like
Comment
Share

All that good stuff❣️