Chapter 14 - Jealousy | Brother vs Brother

I apologize for the long delay, I got busier lately. So, I give you very long chapter again with two main event like the title suggest.  Sweetness and action...

SO... Rimuru, it's time for you... to show what are you really made of... in those both event...

--------------------

(Rimuru's perspective)

"Ciel what's wrong?" I asked Ciel who was now on our bed covering her entire face with our pillow.

"..." she didn't answer and kept silent. It seemed she really wanted to cover her complete red face now from me or just for a way to calm herself.

"Is it because what you talked about with Shizu-san earlier?" I said, it was my best guess since she was like this after she talked to her before. I don't know what they are talking about since I didn't quite listen to it.

"..." Ciel is still silent and keeps covering her red face.

(sigh) what have you just said to her this time... Shizu-san...

...

It's past midnight now. Earlier today, I completely erased my regrets regarding Shizu-san, my Destined one. I want to at least say 'thank you' to her for what she has done for me in the previous world. That's why I want her to know what happened to me because of her. I did it, and even saved her in this world too, unlike before when I couldn't save her because I still didn't have enough power at the time.

Of course... It's also because Ciel helped me all the way till the end...

I actually didn't have any plan to save Shizu-san before. Not because I didn't adore her obviously, I wanted to save her at all cost, but it's her life, she is the one who chooses how she lives, I didn't have any right to choose it for her. If she didn't want to live anymore because of the hate she has over this world which never gives her anything, getting the better of her. Then it's her choice, even though it would slice my heart into a ton of pieces again, I have to accept it. Fortunately, it's not what happened, she chose to continue living for them, her loved ones, no matter what it takes. I'm really happy when she said it, so I and Ciel gladly realized her wish.

Though I didn't expect her to evolve into a True Hero... because of it...

I really didn't know a thing about the Genesis Spirit, and I also never summoned a Spirit before. To have such a Spirit appear when I first ever summon one really made me shocked. And the way Ciel explained it to me about them, it's like she knew all along that would happen. That's also the reason why she evolved Shizu-san into Saint from the get go. So right now, Shizu-san has become a True Hero with the title 'Golden Empress', and Akari, Great Spirit of Fire, I named that Genesis Spirit I summoned before, became her new partner.

I actually found this event not to fit me too well at first... because Shizu-san will be ageless... it's a blessing but also a curse... especially for humans like her...

However, it seemed she didn't have any problem with it... because if it was for her Loved ones... she would accept whatever it is...

Since that was her reason... I didn't have any problem with it in the end...

...

But events that I really didn't expect to happen were...

I made Ciel......... get...

Jealous... Really Jealous...

More than once too...

I of course realized that it was my fault all along. But I didn't expect her to become really jealous like that before. Ciel was always jealous whenever I tried to get close, or show affection to other girls ever since... she still [Raphael]... I think. I always dismissed that possibility before, since there's no way she would become like that, she also always denies it. But I never fail to notice it whenever she gets jealous, though I always ignore it in the end.