Chapter 66 - 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Jax's Point Of View

"How the hell did you know that?" barked Angelo while glaring at Nemesis coldly. He was ready to kill her as I saw him reaching for his gun and that made a small rage inside of me to build up.

"I told her." I stated coolly and he looked bewildered. Even I was confused, I always went around the rule that no one could be trusted but when I was around her, I felt safe enough to trust her with things I'm not too trusty with my own men. I could trust her and for a man with trust issues that said a lot about how I feel towards her. I blurted out a whole secret between me and two other men that I shouldn't have. God, she was going to be the death of me whether I liked it or not.

Angelo had scowled and walked out so I turned myself back to Nem. She was glaring daggers at Angelo as he walked out with clear hatred for him. They wouldn't get along and that gave me a head ache. A massive one but what else would I expect from them. They just had a dg at each other and dug it deeper and deeper and they wouldn't stop.

She had my t shirt that was clearly too big for her as it was the baggiest thing that as on her body; hid all of her perfections. Her shorts were tightly fitted round her ass and would it come as a shocker that she made me lust for her by simply breathing. She could bring me to my knees without asking and that was a dangerous game to play.

Nem hadn't taken notice of what she was wearing and how she ended up in my bed but clearly focused her anger on Angelo. She was distracted so I grabbed her body and pulled it towards mine.

"You need to control that mouth, Nem or else."

"Or else what." She said staring at me with her hands around my body tracing my abs under my shirt. Seducing me. This woman sure has her fair share of secrets that she does not want any one to know. She's a fucking seductress and I was under her charm with only a little bit of her words coming out of her mouth. Knowing what she does to me, she leaned closer so her minty breath was at me.

I needed her. I needed to taste her.

"I'll take your ass and fuck you senseless till your eyes roll to the back of your head."

"I might just take you up on that, Narcissus." She stated plainly which did shake me more that you would think. Never once had she admitted by her words that she was attracted to me. She called it lust but here she was telling me that she wouldn't mind having sex with me. That was some sort of character development.

"So, you want me to fuck you."

"Mmmhm." She stared straight into me dead eyes. No sign. No indications of any sort of emotions. Something that I as trained to do. Never give someone clues to what you experience because it could just be that slight weakness that costs you your loved ones. She did perfectly since there were not tips to let me know if she was joking or not.

I pushed her small body directly on mine. Her eyebrows cocked up. This woman had so many perfections and the most beautiful woman I have ever met. There were features that were so God like it would be an insult to compare her to certain Goddess. She was so intriguing and made me come back for more and more.

She knew it. I knew it. Everyone knew it.

Her breath was on mine and I quickly turned her the other way. So, she was facing the wall and her back was on my front part of my body. She looked as if she wasn't expecting that.

"Nem, behave because I can't have you teasing me everywhere and anywhere."

"Tease. I simply giving you what you asked for."

"Quit playing around."

While grunting, she gave up to attempt to get out of the position I had put her in. I grabbed her hips and pulled them tighter towards me and she swallowed a lump in her neck. A pure guess would be that she was just as turned on as I was but she had pride. Pride that stopped her from speaking what she wanted to admit but her stubbornness would also get in the way. After all, she is a strong woman so that was no shocker to me.

"Narc, I need you to- "

"I got to go Nem and hit the shower and head for the warehouses. Behave while I'm gone ok." I interrupted her. Who was the tease now?

A/N Thank you for reading and peep the new cover.