Chapter Fourteen

In the second after Gojo finished calling out his domain's name, Jogo's domain was immediately overwhelmed.

(m/n) surroundings changed once again into what seems like space.

' Gojo-sensei's domain is actually pretty cool...'

The (h/c)-haired male thought as he crossed his arms.

Instead of feeling an infinite amount of information is pushed onto him, he feels like how he usually does.

( I don't really get Gojo's domain so we can just pretend that (m/n)'s too powerful to be affected by it or something)

Then (m/n) watched as Gojo went on to put his hand onto Jogo's head.

Explaining what the Infinite Void does.

While holding onto Itadori with one arm.

Then he ripped off Jogo's head.

The domain soon disappeared and the four people appeared back onto the grass.

Where Gojo let go of his pink-haired student and stepped onto Jogo's head.

(m/n), whose arms are still crossed, then give Jogo a somewhat scary look.

He then squatted down so he can see the other curse easier.

" Now, who told you to come after Gojo-sensei?"

The male asked in a not so friendly tone.

"Like I will ever tell you brat!"

Jogo yelled out in an angry voice.

(m/n)'s eyes narrowed ever so slightly.

But didn't do anything and instead stood up quickly.

"Gojo-sensei, move."

The (h/c)-haired male advised.

And the white-haired male did what his student said, taking his feet off Jogo's head.

In the next second, a spear shaped thing with flowers on the top landed onto where Gojo was just standing a moment ago.

All four of the males stare at it for a few seconds before flowers bloom on the ground around it.

Really pretty and colorful ones.

'Wow! Flowers! Pretty!'

The thought crossed both Itadori and Gojo's mind.

(m/n) sighed at how easy it is to get his teacher and friend distracted.

But Gojo soon snapped himself out of it.

'That was a curse wasn't it? It's stripping away my will to fight...'

Itadori on the other hand is brought back to reality in a more harsh way.

A root grabbed his leg, lifting high into the air.

Both (m/n) and Gojo looked toward Itadori, letting another curse the perfect chance to save Jogo.

"Sensei, (m/n)! I will be fine, go after him!"

The pink-haired male yelled out.

But seeing what he's going to fall into changed his words immediately.

"Sorry! I lied! Help!"

(m/n) waved his hand in the air a few times, and all the roots were cut into pieces.

And soon jumped up in the air to catch his friend.

Gojo, seeing Itadori is okay, soon went to look in the direction where Jogo had escaped to.

And while Gojo's not looking, (m/n) had just catched the pink-haired male.

"T-thanks (m/n)"

Itadori had a light blush on his face due to the fact that (m/n) is holding him in a bridal style.

"No problem."

His friend replied with a yawn.

Then he put Itadori back onto the ground

Itadori then went on to kneel in the ground, thanking and apologizIng to (m/n) and Gojo.

" Hey... I will be going now."

(m/n) excuse himself.

And before either of the other can say anything, teleported away.

---

Geto has just gotten into the apartment with a beach inside.

And was talking to Mahito when Hanami and Jogo came in.

Both Geto and Mahito's eyes then widen as he stares at the third curse coming in from the door.

"Heyy!"

Fri, July 23
Unedited
Word Count: 608