Revenge

Samoul put the heroine's phone back where it was after taking many pictures of the text between her and Rene. The next morning when his sister went off to her usual Saturday trips. He sent the pictures he had of Bella and Renes conversation to the police and on popular internet websites also sending his "sisters" location. After an hour he was called by a number informing him of his sister and Rene's arrest and how Rene got life while his sister got 10 years.

He spent the rest of the weekend spreading the news of their arrest everywhere making sure everyone knew. The internet are up the news and blew it up like crazy making Rene's parents disown her.

Then when Monday came and he went to school he was surrounded by students asking him questions but soon everyone backed away with the male lead walking up and grabbing him away from the situation.

"Thanks," Samoul said. Lucifer said nothing, just pulling Samoul into a tight hug. Samoul was surprised by this but let Lucifer hug him feeling comforted by this action.

Weeks went by with Amy and Lucas growing closer together and Lucifer and Samoul growing closer. Samoul was quit surprised by this development but was happy for his friend. Then it was the day of the dance Amy and Lucas were going together and so we're Lucifer and Samael.

Samoul and Lucifer were talking when suddenly someone charged in and stabbed Samoul. The heroine Bella looked terrible her eyes full of hate, her blonde hair dirty and cut weirdly, she was stained with dirt. Even as Lucifer kicked her away it was too late and Samoul was already bleeding out

"I won" Bella said letting out a crazy laugh even through the pain of being kicked. This was the last thing Samoul heard as he passed out.