Extra: afterwards

Bella was detained again after killing Samoul, though the doctors tried their best to save Samoul he had already bleed too much and died. Lucifer made sure that Bella suffered as much as she could, making sure she could never kill herself and left her to rot in a mental hospital.

Lucas and Amy were saddened by the death of Samoul but moved on after a while still visiting his grave once a year.

Lucifer took it the hardest, visiting Samouls grave once a day and never moving on from his death. He took over his fathers business and took it to new heights, working day and night to distract himself. He adopted a kid as he couldn't find a partner and his parents wished for a grandchild. He could never fall asleep and whenever he did he would have nightmares of Samouls death. He would often take sleeping pills just to fall asleep.

************************************************

It was another sleepless night for Lucifer, it's been 30 years since the death of Samoul. His friends and parents have all tried helping him to move on but he just couldn't.

He got out of bed tired of trying to sleep, silently going downstairs as to not wake anyone. He walked to his car and drove to the flower shop then to the cemetery. Sitting down by Samouls grave, he let out a quiet and mournful cry.

"Why why did you have to die, if only I could've protect you" Lucifer cried out

His tears spilled onto the ground he took his sleeping pills and finally fell asleep.

************************************************

The next morning Alex, his adopted son who was 17 at the time, couldn't find his father and informed everyone he knew. As they searched and searched they found Lucifer dead at the grave of Samoul. The hospital comforted her from an overdose. Many people were saddened by the death of this powerful figure. A grand funeral was held and his family and friends cried their hearts out. His son took over his business continuing his grand legacy