A heros begining

"I'll take peashooter!" Said a sunflower while packing her things to leave, a another plant questioned her, "are u sure bout this sunflower?" Which she nodded "of course, it's a new place we can explore and hopefully find something new!" The peashooter cutely put its leaf over his face and sunflower laughed and said "alright let's go!" She pulled the peashooter out the door and ran off with her belongings. After a bit of traveling she found a pair of goggles and said ooo these look nice!" She put em on and asked peashooter "how do they look?" He replied "good, but I have a bad feeling of being here..I've heard that this place can turn u into something...well different..." she scoffed and said "your always scared there's no need to worry!" She ran off and jumped into a lake, and peashooter decided to just relax and join too, but little did they know a zombie was following and watching and peashooter sensed the danger and said "I think we should head baxk, I feel like there's a bad vibe here..." she said "it's just ur anxiety don't worry lil pea pod!" While she was playing in the water the zombie had a laser gun and aimed it, peashooter noticed and yelled "watch out!" He hypers over to the zombie and fights em but during the fight the lazer gun switched to HEROS BLAST. After it fired it hit all three of them and they fell to the floor. Sunflower woke up feeling...different she looked around and peashooter yelled "l-look in the water!" She did and said "w-we are heros...plant heros.."