𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 𑁍

Then from nowhere, Abi tries to talk to Chloe.

'Oh god. Shit shit shit.' They head to the bar and everyone seems to watch.

It looks a little awkward but not heated.

And I try to distract myself from the drama by hearing about how Kaz kissed Tyler.

Until Chloe and Toby are arguing again.

And they end things apparently.

I have no idea what's going on at this point.

So I just go to bed, because I can't be arsed.

And wake up to see Abi in the gym with Toby.

'Oh.' My eyes widen as Teddy laughs at me, both of us sat with our coffees and breakfasts by the bar.

Once again my day is fairly boring

Once again my day is fairly boring. I feel like me, Teddy, Jake and Liberty are all just chilling at the moment while the rest of the villa descends into chaos.

'You know what, I'm gonna go do myself a spa day. Libs?' I ask her and her eyes widen.

'Let's go!' 'Teddy, Jake?' I ask and they both laugh. 'Alright then.

We spend the afternoon doing face masks, skincare and pampering as the boys play along, being dead cute.

'Your skin. Awh. Impeccable.' I giggle as I lean my hands on Teddy's face.

'It is bear soft innit.' He laughs and I nod, kissing him before we separate off to get ready.

All the girls choose something pink tonight.