𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 50

I stared outside of the window at the rain. 'Why is it raining so much?' I thought. I rose my eyebrow when I saw someone was outside.

I put my hands on the window and looked closer but I'd never seen the person before. "Y/N!!" Lilo yelled running into the room.

"Hmm?" I hummed. He grabbed my hand and ran out of the room. 'Where are we going?' I thought.

He went to the front door and opened it. "Wait it's light outside!" I signed. "The water will protect me!" Lilo said taking his shoes off and running outside.

I took my shoes off and nervously walked on the porch. "Come on!" Lilo said. I put my hands over my head and ran out into the rain.

I jumped into a puddle making it splash. We started jumping into puddles making water go everywhere.

'This is fun!' I thought while smiling.

SHINOBU'S POV

"Hey look out the window! Y/n and Megumi are playing outside!" Mitsuri said. "They grow up so fast! already making friends!" Kyojuro said.

"I hope he slips and falls on his face" Sanemi said. "Sanemi!" Mitsuri said. "No no he's right they're gonna fall" Obanai said.

"Why are they outside in the rain?" Tomioka said raising his eyebrow. "Aren't you like the water pillar? what's the problem?" Muchiro said.

"That's- nevermind" Tomioka said. "Yeah that's what I thought" I said. "Oh he fell!" Mitsuri said. "Oh my god actually!? let me see!!" Sanemi said with an evil smile.

Y/N'S POV

I went to pull Lilo up but I slipped and fell too. "Oh no I'm sorry!" Lilo said. "It's okay! we can always clean these clothes anyway!" I signed.

I looked at my palm that had mud on it then looked at Lilo with an evil smile. Lilo already had a hand full of mud and threw it at me but I dodged it.

We started throwing mud at each other. Lilo threw mud in my face making me fall over. "AH WAIT I'LL FIX IT!!" Lilo yelled before spaying water at me.

All the mud was out of my face but at this point he was drowning me. I waved my hands around making him stop.

"I almost died but at least the mud on my face is gone" I signed. "Yeah sorry" Lilo said. "It's okay" I signed.

SHINOBU'S POV

Y/n suddenly stopped and was staring at something. "Hey what happened?" Muchiro said. "I think she's looking at something" Mitsuri said.

"Why does she look so scared?" Obanai said. Y/n and Megumi started coming back inside. "Are you guys okay?" I asked.

Y/n looked out the window then closed the curtains. She went to the other window and closed the curtains.

"What happened?" I asked. Megumi shrugged. "Why don't you guy wash up okay you're all muddy" I said.

They nodded. "Why did she look so scared?" Sanemi said. "I don't know maybe she saw something" Giyu said.

"Yeah but what did she see?" Kyojuro said. "I'm not sure there wasn't anyone else out there with them" I said.

A few minutes later Y/n came back out and started going in and out of different rooms. "What is she doing?" Obanai said.

"She closing the curtains" I said. "Is she really that scared?" Sanemi said.

Y/N'S POV

I went back to everyone else and sat down next to Obanai. "Are you okay?" Obanai asked. I nodded.