𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍

It's obvious Faye is defending him as everyone else stays in the kitchen to make sure Hugo doesn't take what they were saying seriously.

'Sorry lads, maybe went a bit to passionate.' We chuckle with him slightly. 'Can't berate someone and embarrass them like that and get away with it. Not on.' Lib and I agree and I give him a quick hug as I head round to Teddy.

It's a whole ass mess.

Teddy tries to de-escalate the situation by explaining why Toby might be upset, but I can tell he still doesn't agree with how Toby's acting.

And as Chloe starts crying, I wish I could just go to sleep.

But I can't, so I stay out of the way and just cuddle with Teddy on the daybeds.

Then Hugo and Toby have a chat.

And Toby is horrible to him.

Hugo's just trying to make amends and Toby is just being petty.

Who does he think he is?

And after he talks to Chloe, I think it hits that he's fucked up. But he still acts like a piece of shit.

I really don't understand him.

The next day I'm happy for the distraction of Jake wanting to make him and Lib official so I busy myself with that as the drama continues.

We all have our part in the plan, taking them both drinks, food or deserts.

Then he gives her a bracelet that connects to his if they ever hold hands and asks her the question.

I can see she's shocked, but she looks so happy as they kiss and we all cheer, running over to the new couple.

'YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND! YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND!'

We spend the rest of the night being happy for them, and for once letting them be their cute coupley selves.

Toby somehow spins it using it as an excuse for what he did.

I'm utterly baffled, but I'm not involved so I'm not gonna involve myself.

So as he and Hugo head to the fire pit, I only slightly lean over Teddy to try and listen.

'Mia. Mimi. Babes. Relax.' Teddy jokes, running a hand down his face as I laugh, grinning as he pulls me back into a cuddle.

'I'm listening don't worry.' He whispers and I giggle, throwing out my hand for a fist bump.

'Shall we go get ready so I can tell you what he said?' I nod as he smiles.

'You know me too well!' I jump up, dragging him inside and both of us getting ready and into bed, waiting until the lights go off so we can chat quietly and more in private.

Then with a bit of a make out sesh, we head to sleep.

I don't wake up until everyone is already awake and moving around, sitting up and looking around like a meerkat to gather my bearings as Teddy laughs at me.

'You're so fuckin cute.' He kisses my head, the girls sweeping me up with them to get our bikinis on as I blush.

I slip into my bikini for the day.