PART 321-330💌

321.

322

322.

Tae almost slipped on the wall but good thing that his grip was strong.

Well as you can see, he chose to climb the wall than to peacefully enter the gate since he’s afraid of the punishment again.

Akyat bahay gang to tall.

He’s now crouching above the walls, and hems about to jump down the camp when he realized that it was too high.

He mentally cursed himself for being such a scaredy cat. But fuck, he hates heights so much.

Luckily, he saw Bogum walking on the hallway below him.

“Psst!” Tae called, Bogum stopped walking and tried to listen to his surroundings.

“Pssst!” Tae called again, but this time, Bogum took out his holy rosary.

“Holy Mary full of grace, the lord is with you,” Tae mentally face palmed. He thought he’s dumb.

“Hey! The hell are you doing?” Tae was almost whisper-shouting so that no one else can hear him.

Bogum looked up, and his face of relief is funny. “Oh my, I thought a ghost was calling me.” He said.

“Do I look like a ghost? Come help me here!”

Bogum went to his direction and opened his arms like he’s gonna catch him.

“What’s that?” Tae asked, “An arm? Its edible. Want some?” Tae rolled his eyes and laughed.

“You told me you trust me, now jump. I’ll catch you.” Bogum said.

Tae did not hesitate to jump down the wall, he almost squealed but luckily Bogum catched him in his arms.

“Thanks.” Tae pulled away when he realized that they we’re too close.

You thought they’re gonna stumble together? No <3 I have something better for that 😌

“Mr. Kim!” They both heard a voice from afar. And Tae felt so nervous when he saw who it is.

Its their trainer. Well, he’s probably dead.

Tae immediately saluted then bowed to him. “Goodmorningsirimsorryimlateipromiseididnotditched—“

“Hey no, its okay.”

Tae was so surprised when their trainer said that. “Bogum told me everything this morning. You’re excused for today. I share my condolences with you.”

He said then left.

Tae felt so relieved because of that. “So you climbed a wall because you didn’t wanna get punished?”

Bogum laughed hard, and Tae thought its annoying. He rolled his eyes and smacked him on the arm.

“Ouch! You little munchkin!” Bogum almost cursed, he caressed the part that Tae hit.