❣︎Chaptet Eighteen❣︎

Y/N flopped on her bed as she sighed.

"Why do men make things complicated." She lightly closed her eyes.

She sat there for about a good minute in silence, just taking everything in. She was so exhausted after that conversation she slowly began drifting off to sleep.

Until she got a call.

"Hello." She glared at her phone as she answered.
"Bread-chan!" Tendou chirped on the other end.
"Satori what do you want." She sighed.
"Just wanted to hear your voice before I go to bed." He grinned.
"Jeez you flirt too much for being 'just friends." Y/N put quotation marks around the words just friends.
"Ahaha..yeah sorry." He nervously chuckled.

"Anyways I'll be going now if you don't need anything.." She stated with a heavy sigh.
"W-wait! Uh..." He blurted out without even thinking.
"I'm waiting..." Y/N said as she put the phone on speaker and laid down next to it.
"Erm..can I come over?" His voice slightly cracked at his sudden nervousness.
"I guess? Without Haru here it is a bit lonley." Y/N reluctantly agreed.
"Oh, thanks! Ok I'll be over in a bit." Tendou sighed in relief and smiled.

Y/N hung up and went to the living room to wait for him. A couple minutes later she heard a knock and yelled that the door was unlocked. Tendou strolled in and made himself comfortable on the couch next to her.

"Is there a reason you wanted to come over?" Y/N asks, extending her legs over him lap.
"Not really, I was just bored." He shrugged.
"Alright well then let's watch Maid Sama together!" She grinned as she turned on Netflix.

They both watched the show in silence besides an occasional squeal from Y/N due to her fangirling over Usui.

Tendou could honestly care less about the show so instead he kept glancing over at Y/N who seemed so enthralled despite her watching Maid Sama almost every week.

After the fifth episode Tendou heard soft snored escaping Y/N's mouth. His hand reached out and lightly brushed her hair out of her face.

"Jeez Y/N, falling asleep while a man is here? Tsk tsk." He joked to himself with a light chuckle.

He turned off the show before slowly picking her up bridal style and heading towards her room.

He carefully set her down and placed a quick kiss on her forehead before laying down next to her and holding her in his arms.

"Goodnight Y/N...I love you." He whispered before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

☀︎︎

"Good morning. Bread-chan!" Tendou grinned as she walked out into living room.
"What's that smell?" She rubbed her eye.
"Pancakes!" He answered cheerfully.
"Ah thanks Satori." She softly smiled.

Her smile fell and her eyes widened slightly, Tendou looked back only to see her heavily blushing, with her hands covering her face.

"Bread-chan what's wrong? Are you sick?" He turned off the stove and walked over to her, feeling her temperature.
"N-no I'm fine..I just have to go...do something?" She bluffed, quickly walking back into her room.

Closing the door behind her, she looked around for her phone, calling someone once she found it.

"Hello?" A voice answered.
"Semi! Can you meet me at the pond?" She asked.
"Of course I'll be there in five." He answered, softly smiling.

Y/N quickly got ready and informed Tendou she was going out, him being the person he is, he decided to stay at her house. At that point he should start paying rent.